Author
Mass Effect (Read 425,322 times)

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Effectz on Feb 22, 2012, 10:03:26 PM
Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 22, 2012, 09:30:55 PM
Quote from: QuantumSheep on Feb 22, 2012, 09:23:21 PM
Typical EA logic:

"You bought the standard edition? Tough! Now you're going to have to spend another $10 on an important piece of DLC! Muhahahahaha! And all it took was to cut this character from the game in the first place!"

If you ask me, EA seems a lot like the evil Empire of the video game industry. Them and Activision.

:laugh: Well, honestly, I wouldn't mind spending ten bucks on the DLC, as I would actually save ten bucks from buying the CE. I just really didn't like what it had to offer. BUT, the thing that gets me is, is they are saying the only way you can download it, is if you have the Collector's Edition.

Or you could just digital download the Deluxe edition off origin,you get the DLC and weapons with it if you preorder.

EA are pricks anyways,they constantly churn out lies.They told people if you preorder ME3 you will get BF3 for nothing,then only yesterday,they retracted their statement and without a reason either,same with the BF1943 scandal for PS3,they're just lowlifes.

Scumbag EA.

http://bf3blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/scumbag-ea.jpg

:laugh: What a couple of douches.  :laugh:

I has a shitty computer. I really only play games on systems.  ;D

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 22, 2012, 04:22:01 AM
I pre ordered lets see...it says June 19th... damn...

Mine was June 9th lol

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Effectz on Feb 22, 2012, 06:17:32 PM
Massive spoiler ahead,Prothean Revealed.

Spoiler
[close]

Prepare your Anus

Spoiler

Spoiler
My friend called me about this and said it was pure bullshit and he spent 20 minutes on the phone ranting, Me I am happy I got the collecters edition...
I don't know what to think of it... its collecter looking... which bugs me ... because my first thought is SHOOT IT SHOOT IT!
And its voice is .... {Falls over laughing}

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

That new squad member is supposed to have an African accent, but it sounds more like a stereotypical Jamaican/Rastafarian sort of accent, so understandably a lot of people are making fun of it.

"TRY SOMA DIS WEED, COMMANDA." 8)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

^
Hahahaha oh gods I lost it... oh me and my freind were passing bullshit ideas back and forth, if you have fem shep you can romance him and save the species... {Falls over laughing}

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

Something I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG4-rNbvGus#ws

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 23, 2012, 01:21:24 AM
if you have fem shep you can romance him and save the species... {Falls over laughing}

Funnily enough, that did cross my mind.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Prothean: Thank you so much for agreeing to save my species commander
Fem Shep: No problem its the least I can do for the species that made me who I am today
othean: You only need to give birth to 500 of my kids and everything should be fine
Fem Shep: I should go...
----------------------------------------
Unrelated
Spoiler
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: QuantumSheep on Feb 23, 2012, 01:24:32 AM
Something I found:

:laugh:!!!

Holy shit, nearly died laughing the second Mister Bombastic came on.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 22, 2012, 05:49:58 PM

And, if I cancel my pre-order I won't get the bonus gun and armor.
You care about some virtual items which are just for the singleplayer? Wait what?? I don't even..

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 23, 2012, 01:29:45 AM
Prothean: Thank you so much for agreeing to save my species commander
Fem Shep: No problem its the least I can do for the species that made me who I am today
othean: You only need to give birth to 500 of my kids and everything should be fine
Fem Shep: I should go...
----------------------------------------
Unrelated
Spoiler
[close]

I'm sure the whole idea of using FemShep to "continue" his species will turn up in a lot of fan-fics after the game's release, thanks to the more perverted minded people out there (such as myself ;D).

And that comic is a bit...disturbing.

Quote from: HicksUSCM on Feb 23, 2012, 08:55:46 AM

You care about some virtual items which are just for the singleplayer? Wait what?? I don't even..

If you ask me, the more guns and armour the better. I'm a sucker for that sort of thing.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Yeah I know about that the more the merrier stuff in the RPGs, later on I am stuck with tons of garbage saved for "later"  :laugh: (skyrim/f3 anyone?)

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: QuantumSheep on Feb 23, 2012, 01:24:32 AM
Something I found:

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 23, 2012, 01:21:24 AM
if you have fem shep you can romance him and save the species... {Falls over laughing}

Funnily enough, that did cross my mind.

LoL i posted that last page.

He indeed speaks with that accent,the files were taken from the Demo.

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 23, 2012, 01:14:35 AM
I don't know what to think of it... its collecter looking... which bugs me ... because my first thought is SHOOT IT SHOOT IT!
And its voice is .... {Falls over laughing}

The Collectors were Genetically Engineered Protheans.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: HicksUSCM on Feb 23, 2012, 08:55:46 AM

Well, yeah, but that wasn't my entire point. It was that, if I do cancel it, and no other store has the Collectors addition, Ill lose EVERY bonus. Do  you know what I mean?

WinterActual

WinterActual

Why you dont buy the CE after the release day? You may lose the pre order bonuses but you will have the CE bonus items.

Prime113

Prime113

Cus I'm an impatient bastard and need to play this game March 6th.  :laugh: And, the only bonus item I want from the CE is the new DLC. The other stuff didn't really interest me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed