More Prometheus 2 Rumors

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Apr 11, 2015, 10:30:46 PM

Author
More Prometheus 2 Rumors (Read 5,771 times)

T Dog

T Dog

I would like these rumours to be true since they seem interesting story and character wise.
The idea of the original Jockey not being retconned and being a higher being (to me that's what the rumours are suggesting) is very promising too of course.

Even if these rumours are true though, knowing Ridley Scott, he'll dump 90% of the interesting ideas and will have just made a straight ahead bare bones plotted movie by the time it reaches cinemas.

Born Of Cold Light

The original Holloway chestburster scene would have been gruesome; something about those little tentacles poking out:

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Omegazilla on Apr 12, 2015, 11:16:19 AM

Ship design; early engineer suit design. Both by Huante.

was that really a ship design?

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Apr 14, 2015, 11:35:44 AM
Quote from: Omegazilla on Apr 12, 2015, 11:16:19 AM

Ship design; early engineer suit design. Both by Huante.

was that really a ship design?

Yeah it's included in his Vimeo video of unused designs. He made A LOT of GREAT unused designs.

Lonely Universe

Lonely Universe

Quote from: tmjhur on Apr 13, 2015, 11:27:44 AM
The idea of the original Jockey not being retconned and being a higher being (to me that's what the rumours are suggesting) is very promising too of course.
I really hope this is the direction they head.

bioweapon

bioweapon

Me too. The idea that the engineers r really servants like David, makes me think somehow they overthrow the creators... good. Also, the fire in the myth of prometheus could be the goo.

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: bioweapon on Apr 15, 2015, 10:02:33 PM
Me too. The idea that the engineers r really servants like David, makes me think somehow they overthrow the creators... good. Also, the fire in the myth of prometheus could be the goo.

"Prometheus, he stole the goo of the Gods and was cocooned to a wall and chestburstered to f**k"

Naissus

Naissus

Maybe the Alien is punishment for what the Engineers did.

Jarac

Jarac

Quote from: Naissus on Apr 17, 2015, 01:25:35 AM
Maybe the Alien is punishment for what the Engineers did.
I like this idea. For the sin of stealing fire/trying to overthrow their creators - to become gods, so to speak - the unleashed they Alien upon them.

Vrastal

Vrastal

I highly doubt much of this is currently in the script riddley would blow a gasket if anything got leaked he didnt leak himself

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Nazrel on Apr 21, 2015, 03:15:04 AM
I highly doubt much of this is currently in the script riddley would blow a gasket if anything got leaked he didnt leak himself

Dude in the run up to Prometheus Ridley was just nonchalantly telling people things about the movie all the time. I doubt he'd blow a gasket. I doubt he even knows to be honest.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed