Prometheus 2 Premise? (RUMOR)

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Mar 25, 2015, 04:03:28 AM

Author
Prometheus 2 Premise? (RUMOR) (Read 5,359 times)

szkoki

szkoki

v1. Deacon story
v2. Shaw's story

a movie its too short to build up these two stories and mix them together, so probably we will get a new cast and new story v1, plus a hint of v2 in the end, finally the mix of v1+v2. but honestly i dont want to see where Shaws went, just see her return, its more fun that way.

on the other hand its a statement that Ridley dont want to make a monster movie so i dunno if its source at least relieable and so how would the v1 story work out

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: szkoki on Mar 30, 2015, 11:05:04 AM
but honestly i dont want to see where Shaws went, just see her return, its more fun that way.

It's a gargantuan cop-out that way!

Corporal Hicks

Indeed. I want to see the full Jockey world. I want the biomechanical facilities. No more of this rock.

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 30, 2015, 11:15:25 AM
Indeed. I want to see the full Jockey world. I want the biomechanical facilities. No more of this rock.

Unfortunately it might not be biomechanical the way Ridley has been thinking recently.

oduodu

oduodu

Does anyone know if the original studios where prometheus were shot was all of those sets broken down again ??? Or are they still intact for p2 ??

Greyfox123

Greyfox123

Wouldnt believe any rumour coming out of the prometheus2 forum.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 30, 2015, 04:36:37 PM
Does anyone know if the original studios where prometheus were shot was all of those sets broken down again ??? Or are they still intact for p2 ??

They were broken down and trashed. Even the Jockey chamber.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 30, 2015, 09:54:26 PM

Guess Prometheus 2 is going to be entirely new or entirely all cgi.

Quote from: szkokiv1. Deacon story
Now that would be interesting. Make the alien the star of the movie.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 31, 2015, 06:48:04 AM

Not necessarily. It can be rebuilt. Depends on the story, after all.

oduodu

oduodu

corporal hicks

i had thought as with avatar they are making 3 films at the same time for saving money that in Prometheus they would be doing the same . doesn't fox have their own studios ?? so that they could keep the sets and expand on it ??

i mean to save money and maybe use the sets again even expanding on them. that's what i would have done.

is fox a successful company ?? they are my favourite studio.

i mean all the other studios are rebooting the shit out of everything to make many - i know times are tough. even predator is getting one. so i guess alien might even get one someday - hope not.

but in that spirit surely they must consider building their OWN sets. maybe a tv series ??

i mean forget production companies. produce it themselves.

Gash

Gash

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 31, 2015, 06:48:04 AM

Cheaper to build them again than put them in storage for four years.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed