Does anybody else think ALIENS² makes PARADISE/P2 that much more interesting?

Started by CainsSon, Mar 02, 2015, 10:58:44 PM

Author
Does anybody else think ALIENS² makes PARADISE/P2 that much more interesting? (Read 1,458 times)

CainsSon

I find myself far more excited about PARADISE considering Scott's involvement as Producer on ALIENS².

I think he will insist on continuity, at least, considering the details of the Alien life-cycle, and also provide a slew of great talent for Blomkamp to fold into his team.

But I'm also excited about how much more freedom this allots Scott to sorta throw Prometheus 2/ PARADISE into stranger, more focused territory.

Do you think PARADISE will tie into ALIENS² in some way?

Do you think it will still come out before ALIENS²?

I'm still calling this: ALIENS²

Born Of Cold Light

It really all depends on what Blomkamp's movie is like.  It could make it more interesting or it could just generate more questions than it answers.

Immortan Jonesy

What if there is an advertising campaign to promote the ideas of Prometheus 2 in ALIENS²? and maybe they want to change the minds of all people who felt disappointed with the first Prometheus.

evolution_rex

I think Aliens 2 will mainly stick to it's own story. Blomkamp's vision may have to change only in terms of Weyland-Yutani (their history and goals) and any sort of origin or background on the Xenomorphs.

Son Of Kane

I guess we shall see.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Not really, no.

HuDaFuK

Considering everything Scott's said has been to the effect Paradise will have less to do with Aline, not more... no.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: CainsSon on Mar 02, 2015, 10:58:44 PM
I find myself far more excited about PARADISE considering Scott's involvement as Producer on ALIENS².

I think he will insist on continuity, at least, considering the details of the Alien life-cycle, and also provide a slew of great talent for Blomkamp to fold into his team.

But I'm also excited about how much more freedom this allots Scott to sorta throw Prometheus 2/ PARADISE into stranger, more focused territory.

Do you think PARADISE will tie into ALIENS² in some way?

Do you think it will still come out before ALIENS²?

I'm still calling this: ALIENS²

That would be very uncharacteristic of Scott if he did (tie into ALIENS²). Tying into ALIEN would make more sense since he directed it. Then on the other hand Scott's movies has gone from amazing to meh... (ALIEN, Blade Runner, The Duellist - great stuff if you ask me).

I personally hope that Scott will stand by his word and distance PROM2 even more from the Alien movies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed