NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 389,562 times)

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Apr 21, 2013, 03:37:06 AM
Knowing Neca, it's gonna be Hudson or Hicks NOW WITH FLAMETHROWER ACTION FOR THE SAME PRICE U PAID THE FIRST TIME!

Not this time  ;D

from twitter:

Q: insanely cool! Can't wait to see who uses it!

A: thanks, us too. We have something in mind but if the licensing doesn't work we can always do a generic army builder Marine

Q: Oh nice! Generic Marines would be great to have if we can't get the licensed figures.

A: they're all licensed just may not be able to get talent rights for a specific likeness in time for this S2 figure

Q: omg please let that be a hint on Ripley or Vasquez!

A: neither at this time, sorry

Q: Apone?

A: that would be nice, trying. talent/likeness issue

So, i think they want to do Apone, but if he doesnt want they will make a "generic marine" that looks like Apone  8)

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

A generic army-builder marine would be awesome. I could customize my own special team for Hicks, and just pretend the events of Alien3 didn't happen.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Tribal on Apr 21, 2013, 12:03:19 PM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Apr 21, 2013, 03:37:06 AM
Knowing Neca, it's gonna be Hudson or Hicks NOW WITH FLAMETHROWER ACTION FOR THE SAME PRICE U PAID THE FIRST TIME!

Not this time  ;D

from twitter:

Q: insanely cool! Can't wait to see who uses it!

A: thanks, us too. We have something in mind but if the licensing doesn't work we can always do a generic army builder Marine

Q: Oh nice! Generic Marines would be great to have if we can't get the licensed figures.

A: they're all licensed just may not be able to get talent rights for a specific likeness in time for this S2 figure

Q: omg please let that be a hint on Ripley or Vasquez!

A: neither at this time, sorry

Q: Apone?

A: that would be nice, trying. talent/likeness issue

So, i think they want to do Apone, but if he doesnt want they will make a "generic marine" that looks like Apone  8)

called it!

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Generic Coloniales marines!? Hell yes!  :) :) 

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Good news is good  :)

ScarPredator14

ScarPredator14

Cant wait for these figurese to drop totally turning dutch into a colonial marine  8)

Shadow

Shadow

more meat to a squad display is never a bad thing

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I was talking to a dealer on ebay who said that we shouldn't expect these until late May... :-\

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Apr 24, 2013, 11:40:36 PM
I was talking to a dealer on ebay who said that we shouldn't expect these until late May... :-\

Man, this is some BS.  Seems like everything is getting pushed back these days. The new Predator wave was due out May, now it's saying June. Wonder what's up with Neca.

Greyback

Greyback

I hope Neca make not only marines. Bishop was a smart charakter too.

Raiden

Raiden

Currently, ill use Stephen Lang's Avatar 7" figure as the leader of the colonial marine.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Raiden on May 01, 2013, 08:28:54 AM
Currently, ill use Stephen Lang's Avatar 7" figure as the leader of the colonial marine.
Pics or it didn't (won't) happen :P

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

If you follow NECA on facebook they released a calander listing all of the releases set for the next 30 days. The Marines and Warrior weren't on the list. According to NECA they've been pushed back because there where some "last minute improvements" that needed to be done. They didn't give a new release date.
:-[ :(

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

"Figures will be altered in order to be of the same quality as the 'Aliens: Colonial Marines' videogame"

Origin

Origin

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 04, 2013, 01:44:21 AM
"Figures will be altered in order to be of the same quality as the 'Aliens: Colonial Marines' videogame"

Your joke was cruel and hurtful. Also hilarious.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed