Aliens Omnibus Volume 4

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 14, 2008, 09:54:44 PM

Author
Aliens Omnibus Volume 4 (Read 10,328 times)

Warmaster Jedi

Warmaster Jedi

Why is the preview for the Vol 4 look exactly the same as the Vol 1? What does it really collect?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/preview.php?theid=15-181&p=1

I'm not really sure. I assumed it was just part of another comic or something?

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

at least it comes out 1 day before my birthday..I have all 3 volumes and I can't wait for vol. 4 and vol. 5 coming out this november

Undeadite

Undeadite

I'm so glad these are being released so quickly! I've only read these as the novels, and it's amazing to see how well they were adapted. I think I would die if one was released with the original storylines of earth hive, nightmare assylum and female war.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Those three comics have already been collected in Aliens: Omnibus 1.

If you mean the hicks and newt stories (same story, same supplementary characters, Hicks and Newt changed to Wilks and Billie) you can still get those from mycomicshop.com and like places.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Yeah, but I havn't found any copies of those that are priced well or are in color.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The first issues of outbreak weren't in color with the newt and hicks release.  At least I'm 90% sure.

Reborn

Reborn

I only have the avp omnibus... Im sad. :'(

Undeadite

Undeadite

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 11, 2008, 12:31:53 AM
The first issues of outbreak weren't in color with the newt and hicks release.  At least I'm 90% sure.

That would explain it lol.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 11, 2008, 12:31:53 AM

You're quite right.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Too bad. I figured it was in color somewhere, because the first issue of AVP was in black and white but that was reissued.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Think that AvP broke records when it was first released.  At one time I KNOW it was the best selling independent comic of its time.  I saw it in Wizard (or some like production) magazine.

Aliens sold well, but AvP kicked its ass.  Which is why its so surprising to see botht he standalone series outlast and outproduce it.

Corporal Hicks

Undeadite

Undeadite

Omg, ninjas vs aliens?! -has heart attack and goes to heaven-

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Don't get to excited.  Music of the Spears artwork is mostly terrible.  Saved only by the plunkett covers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed