How is AVP-R "going back to the roots"?

Started by Robotpo, Nov 20, 2007, 10:42:23 PM

Author
How is AVP-R "going back to the roots"? (Read 66,639 times)

Gates

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Nov 21, 2007, 02:03:14 AM
How about I charge you 13 bucks and then I'll answer any question you have.  ;)

It's all good, you're already getting my $10.50...as much as I argue about many aspects of this film, I have said I will go see it regardless...

Colin_Strause

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 21, 2007, 02:05:57 AM
So apparently with no eggs and the confirmation that "there are many facehuggers", this means some take off on the egg morphing thing or some unintended perversion of it at least. I think that means our fears of the predalien vomiting chestburster embryos are over at least. We know the predalien doesn't finish molting into a queen.(cringe.  :-[) and that there are supposedly no eggs in the film. The facehuggers have got to come from somewhere, so unless there are more cannisters on the predator ship, we've got some re-invented egg-morphing here. I don't know why Colin couldn't have just said that in the gigantic thread about the new reproduction method, it would have saved everyone a shitload of trouble and headaches as well. lol.

Where's the fun in that?

SM

SM

QuoteHow about I charge you 13 bucks and then I'll answer any question you have.

Smartarse.  ;D

kcirtap33

and the winner is........

Ballzanya

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Nov 21, 2007, 02:06:54 AM
So apparently with no eggs and the confirmation that "there are many facehuggers", this means some take off on the egg morphing thing or some unintended perversion of it at least. I think that means our fears of the predalien vomiting chestburster embryos are over at least. We know the predalien doesn't finish molting into a queen.(cringe.  :-[) and that there are supposedly no eggs in the film. The facehuggers have got to come from somewhere, so unless there are more cannisters on the predator ship, we've got some re-invented egg-morphing here. I don't know why Colin couldn't have just said that in the gigantic thread about the new reproduction method, it would have saved everyone a shitload of trouble and headaches as well. lol.

Where's the fun in that?
oh i get it, its fun to play the almighty director and watch the lowly, insignificant fans squirm and writhe as they are tormented by the uneasiness of the could be questionable directions taken in the film. lol.
No one said you have to spill out every detail about everything that is unknown about the film, but some general, minor non-spoilers, that have essentially been theorized anyway, surely won't hurt anyone.

superunknown

Quote from: Anomaly on Nov 21, 2007, 01:40:10 AM
To be honest.. time to turncoat on this particular issue. Egg morphing is LAME. lol

Egg morphing is creepy and disturbing.  Imagine yourself unable to move and slowly turning into a Alien egg with a facehugger growing inside you.

echobbase79

So there are multiple ways this alien can reproduce.  ;D

Colin_Strause

Quote from: echobbase79 on Nov 21, 2007, 02:11:38 AM

Yep.

kcirtap33

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 21, 2007, 02:10:38 AM
Quote from: Colin_Strause on Nov 21, 2007, 02:06:54 AM

Where's the fun in that?
oh i get it, its fun to play the almighty director and watch the lowly, insignificant fans squirm and writhe as they are tormented by the uneasiness of the could be questionable directions taken in the film. lol.
No one said you have to spill out every detail about everything that is unknown about the film, but some general, minor non-spoilers, that have essentially been theorized anyway, surely won't hurt anyone.

wow!!!

echobbase79

Quote from: superunknown on Nov 21, 2007, 02:11:22 AM
Quote from: Anomaly on Nov 21, 2007, 01:40:10 AM
To be honest.. time to turncoat on this particular issue. Egg morphing is LAME. lol

Egg morphing is creepy and disturbing.  Imagine yourself unable to move and slowly turning into a Alien egg with a facehugger growing inside you.

So that's what it does? I thought the person turned into a facehugger? So you're the egg for the hugger?

Gates

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 21, 2007, 02:10:38 AM

I said it once awhile ago that he enjoys fu<king with us, and people called me crazy, "Why would a director waste time fu<king with us? You're just a hater!" is what I got in response...

Anomaly

Quote from: superunknown on Nov 21, 2007, 02:11:22 AM

LOL!

It sounds more like an A: Res idea: trying to look fearsome but comes off funny. This isnt humpty dumpty.

:P

Ballzanya

well we could have both egg morphing and the predalien vomit.(As i just realized. I don't know how I feel about that one.)

The predallien could vomit chestburster embryos to get more aliens, which in turn egg-morph people. But I think its leaning more towards the vomiting starting a variation of the egg-morphing process. (Since we now know there are more facehuggers, unless colin is lying. lol.)

kcirtap33

lol

echobbase79

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 21, 2007, 02:14:22 AM

well we could have both egg morphing and the predalien vomit.(As i just realized. I don't know how I feel about that one.)

The predallien could vomit chestburster embryos to get more aliens, which in turn egg-morph people. But I think its leaning more towards the vomiting starting a variation of the egg-morphing process. (Since we now know there are more facehuggers, unless colin is lying. lol.)

Like the webbing?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed