"Something came after us!"

Started by The Shuriken, Nov 11, 2007, 05:30:04 AM

Author
"Something came after us!" (Read 4,823 times)

That Yellow Alien

Yes.

Major Alan Schaefer

I think for a little they should stay around their buliding until their numbers grow then they can go and run free lol

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Haha nah i think the aliens are smart enough not to make themselves look like idiots. lol :-X

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Nov 11, 2007, 06:27:18 PM
Oh God, let's not start up a debate. He said "Something came after us!", end of.

I thought that was the point of the entire forum ::)

tommygun

tommygun

It's a b-movie..nothing more...what do you expect

Robotpo

Robotpo

Quote from: The Cleaner on Nov 11, 2007, 06:01:44 PM
I don't get it

And everything after this is moot.  :D People want to see certain locations in an alien/predator movie, and don't want to see other locations. A Colorado high school follows under the later list for most people...The aliens can expand, but we don't want them to be written to expand into the local high school...

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: Predalien warrior on Nov 12, 2007, 07:07:58 PM
Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Nov 11, 2007, 06:27:18 PM
Oh God, let's not start up a debate. He said "Something came after us!", end of.

I thought that was the point of the entire forum ::)

Yeah I know but for something that dumb?

"Something came after us!"
"What came after you?"
"I don't know!"

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Quote from: Robotpo on Nov 12, 2007, 07:28:07 PM
Quote from: The Cleaner on Nov 11, 2007, 06:01:44 PM
I don't get it

And everything after this is moot.  :D People want to see certain locations in an alien/predator movie, and don't want to see other locations. A Colorado high school follows under the later list for most people...The aliens can expand, but we don't want them to be written to expand into the local high school...
Not as moot as your post.

You really think that when they're expanding there nest, they're just going to pass by a highschool and say 'Oh, let's not go there, the Alien fans don't like it even though we're supposed to expand anywhere we can'? ::)

Robotpo

Robotpo

No, I'm saying the screenwriter/directors/studio shouldn't have written scenes where aliens invade the high school in the first place. The characters only do what the filmmakers tell them to do. In this case, the filmmakers should have told them to do something else, (or better yet, have the ship crash elsewhere)...

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Ya know The Cleaner, you're signature reminds me of how great Aliens was, and still is. That's my favorite film of all time. Now the creatures Hicks fought are now killing kids in a classroom.

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Quote from: Robotpo on Nov 12, 2007, 08:52:02 PM
No, I'm saying the screenwriter/directors/studio shouldn't have written scenes where aliens invade the high school in the first place. The characters only do what the filmmakers tell them to do. In this case, the filmmakers should have told them to do something else, (or better yet, have the ship crash elsewhere)...
So far, we only see the Aliens in the sewer. They couldve spliced the pool scene and sewer scene together just for the trailer, for all we know. You and I both know that the budget and 20th Century F***s wouldn't allow that, not if it would cost them more money. For AVP3, maybe.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: The Cleaner on Nov 12, 2007, 08:56:34 PM
So far, we only see the Aliens in the sewer. They couldve spliced the pool scene and sewer scene together just for the trailer, for all we know. You and I both know that the budget and 20th Century F***s wouldn't allow that, not if it would cost them more money. For AVP3, maybe.

so ricky, jesse and a bunch of his anonymous loser friends would be swimming in the sewer? lol.

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Nov 12, 2007, 08:55:13 PM
Ya know The Cleaner, you're signature reminds me of how great Aliens was, and still is. That's my favorite film of all time. Now the creatures Hicks fought are now killing kids in a classroom.
Yeah, it's one of the best Sci-Fi films made. And so far, we haven't seen any scene showing ALiens in classrooms. Hospitals, Power Plants and Sewers? Yes. Like I stated in my post to Robo, for all we know, they could spliced the pool scene with the sewer scene just for the trailer.

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 12, 2007, 08:58:10 PM
Quote from: The Cleaner on Nov 12, 2007, 08:56:34 PM

so ricky, jesse and a bunch of his anonymous loser friends would be swimming in the sewer? lol.
No, though there is that scene in the trailer of Ricky and someone else searching the sewer, or did you forget that?

To be honest, I really don't care. I don't expect Aliens to be biased on where the stalk their prey or where they expand their nest. I'm just looking for some good Alien and Predator kick ass action.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

To be honest, I really don't care. I don't expect Aliens to be biased on where the stalk their prey or where they expand their nest. I'm just looking for some good Alien and Predator kick ass action.
[/quote]

Yeah me to, its just gonna be an adjustment seeing them from dark outer space feel to them runnin a muck in schools and shop, but this aint gonna stop me from enjoying this!! im just glad we have a 2 favorite alien species dukin it out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed