So why EXACTLY was it gunnison?

Started by badass_badger, Sep 23, 2007, 04:59:55 PM

Author
So why EXACTLY was it gunnison? (Read 4,005 times)

YutaniDitch

Quote from: echobbase79 on Sep 28, 2007, 04:22:07 PM

You commented on how the little girl isn't excited to see her mom, but that's just the point because she's not. If you notice the husband isn't exactly jumping for joy either.

I would be VERY worried if the husband jumped up and down in joy...oh, you meant that metaphorically... ;D :D

I am not mentioning that because I heard somewhere that Molly won't be very thrilled about her mother being away so long...(yawn)... sorry... but nevertheless, the acting so far has not been convincing at all... Ricky, Jesse, Dallas, all sound and look wooden...

Maybe that was just some bad editing or something... I am actually more concerned about the actual  mistakes, either technical, or in terms of Alien and Predator MO, that transpired from the trailers... But I seem alone on most of them, and already extensively presented them, so...

I only have two worries: that the movie is not 2-minute trailers, so more mistakes are bound to happen, and that the Aliens will be portrayed as easy prey for Wolf, and Wolf will be too much of a superhero and a psycho, things Predators are not...

I always think of them as soldiers, like following a strict code of honour and always focused on the task at hand, be it a hunt for sport or a mission...

There are just subjective concerns that will make it or break it for me...so the next three months will be pivotal to see if all our concerns are self-induced or for real... ;)

echobbase79

echobbase79

See, echobase, THAT's where you got me wrong...I disliked what has surfaced on the trailer, and my concerns is that USUALLY the trailer contains the money shots...

First off you made it sound like the mistakes you had found were FACT and they came off as personal opinion, which I knew they would. And Greg stated that the movie has even more money shots than the RedBand trailer. I'll agree with you that the Redband trailer showed a lot and I wish they wouldn't have showed some crucial deaths in the movie (i.e. Ricky,Jesse ect.).

Yutani I must say that you're a passionate fan and I RESPECT that. And I don't mind your long posts. They're entertaining.

I'm all for negative opinions on this movie, but some people come off really cheap and take underlying shots at Colin which I think is wrong.

Demonio Cazador

With all due respect Yutani...I just have 3 things to say...

Just kidding dude... ;D ;D ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed