Rate the Super Preds Face *MASSIVE SPOILER*

Started by Doomofman, Jun 14, 2010, 02:20:50 PM

What's your opinion of Mr. Black's final design...

13 (5%)
5 (1.9%)
5 (1.9%)
4 (1.5%)
4 (1.5%)
17 (6.6%)
18 (6.9%)
39 (15.1%)
53 (20.5%)
44 (17%)
57 (22%)

Total Members Voted: 248

Author
Rate the Super Preds Face *MASSIVE SPOILER* (Read 49,108 times)

Dusk

When I saw the first screen, this immediately popped into my head.

The Captain

Quote from: bleau on Jun 14, 2010, 02:50:59 PM
Any body notice that he is fighting classic. In the script he had his mask on didn't he? Maybe there were some major changes.

I'm hoping they'll start the fight with mask on then due to 'battle damage' they'll both lose 'em (remember that recent pic of classic with a battle damahed mask?)

Pinkman

Yeah and ther's something weird to it, which I think is good. Almost like a pycho cat in the first.

Xan21

Xan21

Yes what I loved about the original pred design is that the mandibles fold into/next to each other like spider's legs, I highly doubt this will be the same...

horrible horrible UNoriginal design, could have come from a stargate set and doesn't look natural like rest of it's skin does, Damn I'm really dissapointed

Master

He looks quite cool, but dreads look strange on that one...

Mike The Wolf

Yup, the dred placement is the only thing that bothers me but it is ah HELL alot better than Scar's face!!!!

EEV-2501

8/10. The real render must be great.

The Captain

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Jun 14, 2010, 03:10:17 PM
8/10. The real render must be great.

Agreed.

Xan21

Scar's face was made by amateurs, this looks like it belongs in Men In Black III

Mike The Wolf

Master

I`ll call him, Kruger Predator... Not that I`m disappointed but not overwhelmed either. Just meh...

dallevalle

i love superpreds face its really evil looking and diffrend im really crazy about it and i cant wait too see it on big scree :)

Raptor

I have to say that is perfect,it has that Predator look like Anytime and Pussyface but more chaotic and out of control,and its perfectly in palce of why they called them Superpredator because thats exactly what he look like.

Im very pleased and impressed by his design.

dallevalle

Quote from: Raptor on Jun 14, 2010, 03:34:02 PM
I have to say that is perfect,it has that Predator look like Anytime and Pussyface but more chaotic and out of control,and its perfectly in palce of why they called them Superpredator because thats exactly what he look like.

Im very pleased and impressed by his design.

I agree with you raptor they nailed the whole superpredator 100% :) geez i cant wait to see this on big screen !

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

If Wolf looked like an Octopus, this really, really looks like a Squid. :D :D I like it anyway, very cool update of the classic design.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed