Rate the Super Preds Face *MASSIVE SPOILER*

Started by Doomofman, Jun 14, 2010, 02:20:50 PM

What's your opinion of Mr. Black's final design...

13 (5%)
5 (1.9%)
5 (1.9%)
4 (1.5%)
4 (1.5%)
17 (6.6%)
18 (6.9%)
39 (15.1%)
53 (20.5%)
44 (17%)
57 (22%)

Total Members Voted: 248

Author
Rate the Super Preds Face *MASSIVE SPOILER* (Read 49,080 times)

Doomofman

Doomofman

Image below... MASSIVE SPOILER
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

I have no idea to create a poll so just give your thoughts :p

creature creator

9/10

i just really like the design, its new and still looks like a predator( only more badass :D)

about the complete look i have to say 8/10, it needs to be a bit more slymey

JB

Mike The Wolf

Mike The Wolf

8/10  If that is it I don't think it's that bad. It remind me of Freddy Krueger  ;D

m138jewski

m138jewski

man that has to be a toy! can we get a confirmation on this?

dallevalle

10/10 from me i love it !!!!

DARIAS93

Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 14, 2010, 02:20:50 PM

Image below... MASSIVE SPOILER
Spoiler

I have no idea to create a poll so just give your thoughts :p
Even though that face almost gave me an heart attack, it looks more like a Freddy Krueger's face than a Predator's face. :-\

Xan21

Xan21

I expected the face to be longer and not wider! The eyes should be deep in the eyesockets and his snout with upperteeth more forward. I dunno, it still has a very expressive face though(which avp didn't), I hope it works on screen...

5/10

bleau

I really like it. 10/10 It will look better on screen with the mandibles moving for sure.

Pinkman

Is it officially its head ? I kinda like it but its mandibles are a little weird. Where did you get that?

Doomofman

Quote from: Pinkman on Jun 14, 2010, 02:41:55 PM
Is it officially its head ? I kinda like it but its mandibles are a little weird.

Well it's a set pic.. so unless they had 2 different heads for it yeah it's official... I like the mandibles... They seem to open wider... It really does look Berserk

bobcunk

it looks like a toy in that photo. but i like it  i hope it looks good in motion. im glad they didn't completely change the design and he looks like i thought he would. i hope his mouth closes properly.

JustADogChasingCars

9/10 I bet it's going to look awesome in the movie!  ;D

m138jewski

m138jewski

yeah ultimately it will look 100x better in motion and post production in the frame. I personally like the look of the preds with the mandibles closed, thats what I wanna see

bleau

Any body notice that he is fighting classic. In the script he had his mask on didn't he? Maybe there were some major changes.

The Captain

So much better than I feared. 9/10 for me. I actually think it's as good as the classic design wise. I never really thought the classic was 'scary' but the BSP is.  You really get the feeling of a brutal berseker that kills indiscriminatly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed