Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 627,870 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I had a stress fracture in my back that took me out of any sort of PT regimen for six weeks.  (I ran a few times against doctors orders just to pass the boredom)

Started lifting again.

Heart rate is stupid high right now and can't sleep.

What's good?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've been trying to get an actual 8 hours of sleep every day lately. I've been doing well for the most part but these last 2 nights have been late nights and I'm feeling so tired this morning. Just cba to do anything or even the will to try.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I've been there. Set your phone alarm and see if you squeeze in a mid-day 15-20 minute power nap, even in your parked car if you can. I personally find it's a big help to pull through days like those.

The Old One

The Old One

Anyone want to buy me a stupid expensive plushie?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 07, 2019, 02:43:46 AM
Anyone want to buy me a stupid expensive plushie?

Does this involve ponies of a diminutive and somewhat amorous nature?

The Old One

The Old One

Amorous no! I say, adorable.
I've been getting back into reading and came across an adorable Trixie Lulamoon whilst looking for a bookmark of book horse.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 06, 2019, 01:51:56 PM
I've been there. Set your phone alarm and see if you squeeze in a mid-day 15-20 minute power nap, even in your parked car if you can. I personally find it's a big help to pull through days like those.

God, naps do me even worse. Had another bad night and woke up super early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Gonna be an unproductive day.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 07, 2019, 07:08:14 AM

God, naps do me even worse. Had another bad night and woke up super early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Gonna be an unproductive day.

My better half swears by Lavender Oil. She used to have trouble sleeping all the time until she picked up up a bottle. It apparently also helps with anxiety too.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Now we just need a big canon war.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 07, 2019, 12:10:25 PM

Absolutely not. Let the man sleep.

Or I will find the most prominent skull and drop it here.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 07, 2019, 12:10:25 PM

Or maybe The Official Nap or No Nap Thread.

#TeamNap

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Hicks doesn't need a nap, just a lot of caffeine.

The Old One

The Old One

#Teamsleepy

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

No sleep, just work.  And canon wars.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

But the prophecy states that the King of the World will drive the final nail into the canon coffin, ending all canon wars and bringing a new age of peace by capitulation.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed