Trailer is here! (HD downloads available)

Started by JaaayDee, Dec 22, 2011, 03:54:07 PM

What do you think of the trailer?

Love it.
50 (69.4%)
Pretty good.
13 (18.1%)
It's alright.
7 (9.7%)
Meh.
0 (0%)
Horrible.
2 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author
Trailer is here! (HD downloads available) (Read 122,995 times)

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Maybe it's just their way to create stuff...start with a mechanical base (urns) and then transform it into biological mass (egg), would be a nice thing for David :D

And so you can have both...SJ as suit and lifeform. Pregnant Human in SJ Suit gets infected while connected to the derelict by the chair, the whole tech to bio transformation melting action goes over him and the whole ship / urns whatever. I don't think it will be this way just thinking loud ^^

And jeah guess those two ships will collide, that's why you see captain Elba's scary face  :laugh:

Valaquen

Valaquen

Trailer's at EMPIRE (non-HD, I think): http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=32750

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 22, 2011, 04:49:04 PM
Maybe it's just their way to create stuff...start with a mechanical base (urns) and then transform it into biological mass (egg)

Yeah, this was my line of thought exactly. An interesting concept all the same.

Engineer1

Engineer1

Give a fake name to the video.

As for the destroyed human ship debris, well spotted.
Check my signature too ;)

The guy getting his helmet burned is the red headed mercenary.
Doubt he's the same mutated man jumping around.

The guy in pain is clearly mutated.
Check his skin, strange forms...

As i tought Shaw has mated or been raped by something.
In the shot where you see a guy waking up (Green in think) you can make behind him a body with a scorched leg.
My take, Green get infected by something in the ampules, make love to Rapace,gently then savagely (something is taking over him), she escapes and run in the med bay where his belly grow very fast.
She survives and give birth to something... An Engineer?

Btw that massive Engineer look so cool in front of the chair ^^

SHREK

SHREK

well  thats was significantly underwhelming sadly... was intrigued by this movie when 1st heard it was coming out, expectations are dropping everytime they release more info about it.. oh well

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Download count so far: 1161

ThisBethesdaSea

I don't think the trailer is underwhelming in the least bit. You'd have to be dead to not be interested in seeing that. We've been looking at versions of these images for a couple of months...so there's a bit of anti-climax on my part. I wish Fox would have the foresight to give us a bit we haven't seen. Oh well. It's hear, and I'm appreciative.

Darth Vile

Darth Vile

Quote from: SHREK on Dec 22, 2011, 04:53:11 PM
well  thats was significantly underwhelming sadly... was intrigued by this movie when 1st heard it was coming out, expectations are dropping everytime they release more info about it.. oh well
Really??? I think it's a great trailer. Lets's hope the movie is as good...

ep40

ep40

What they are examing at 0:29? SJ head?

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Looks like it. Well, by all accounts the Space Jockey we all know and love is actually a bio-suit for another being, the 'engineer'.

Never say no to Panda!

We should really create some kind of collection with all the things we already talked about a few thousand times...we had the SJ head on table discussion in the thread for the bootleg trailer  ;)

RagingDragon

Woah daddy... woahhh daddy.  The jockey chair rising out of the ship... the derelict.... the implications of it all.  Oh yes, oh sweet yes.  This will be the most perfect film to resurrect the alien, to remind people that yes it is, in fact, scary as hell and should never appear in anything short of a masterpiece motion picture event.

I'm already so excited about this, and I honestly hope it has no classic aliens to speak of.  The fear they can build around the alien itself, without actually showing it, is the greatest way they could've possibly resurrected ( ;)) the creature.

irn

irn

I refuse to watch the trailer until a 1080p version is out!

BonesawT101

what happens if the huge guy standing beside the jockey chair gets impregnated somehow? didn't sky mention  huge aliens

Space Jockey King

Quote from: ep40 on Dec 22, 2011, 05:23:05 PM
What they are examing at 0:29? SJ head?

Yep and its my Avatar! :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed