Another Alien 5, By Snorkelbottom

Started by Snorkelbottom, Jan 07, 2012, 09:39:08 PM

Author
Another Alien 5, By Snorkelbottom (Read 1,149 times)

Snorkelbottom

Snorkelbottom

Here's a possible outline for a sequel to Alien Resurrection. This is the opening part, the whole story can be downloaded as an attachment at the bottom of the first post. Let me know your views and opinions, thanks.

Cast
Ripley 8 - Sigourney Weaver
Annalee Call - Winona Ryder
Johner - Ron Perlman
Vriess - Dominique Pinon
Major Stephen Clancy - Stephen Lang (Colonel Miles Quaritch in Avatar)
Dr. Michael Charles - Iain Glenn (Dr. Samuel Isaacs in Resident Evil Apocalypse/Extinction)

Earth, 2394 (15 years after Alien Rez), masked and armed USM soldiers are seen gunning down a running refugee in a back alley. Examining the tattered clothes on the refugees dead body they uncover a military USM uniform, the name badge states "Di Stephano".
Meanwhile, a hooded figure mingles among the crowd of a bustling market selling scrap metal, contaminated fruit and veg, and grilled rats. At one of the stalls the hooded figure picks up a jerrycan with the word "MILK" scratched on it and throws two packs of cigarettes to the stalls owner, whom nods in acceptance. The hooded figure tilts back their head as they guzzle down the curdling milk, their hood dropping to reveal Annalee Call.
Elsewhere, A scrap parts assembled motorbike pulls up outside a western style saloon, spluttering to a stop. The rider, draped in many layers of wornout clothes dsimounts his ride and enters the saloon, sitting at the bar. The bartender pours him a glass of dirty water, filled with sediment, and an oil film resting on the surface. The Rider, his hood up, places a six shooter pistol on the bar, spins it and pushes it towards the bartender. The bartender takes the pistol and the glass, returning with a clean glass of bourbon. The Rider gulps down the bourbon before lowering his hood and asking the bartender in a raspy, deep voice "I need a mechanic."
The Rider is revealed to be Johner. The Bartender replies "Up the road, but watch it he's expensive."
Johner leaving the saloon walks up the road to the double doors of the mechanics garage, a painted sign "Grease Monkey". Johner tries the man sized door to the garage and enters into the darkened interior, creaking on floorboards and banging into empty tins and jars. As Johner looks back towards the door he feels the unmistakable impression of a sawed off double barrel shotgun in his back. Rolling his eyes as if in disappointment, Johner spins round disarming his would be attacker, and turning their weapon against them. Overcome with shock Johner laughs hysterically, as his attacker, wheelchair bound Vriess also shocked exclaims "Johner?"
Before their reunion can be celebrated in any way a team of masked and armed USM soldiers crash through the garages skylights, and almost effortlessly disarm and capture Vriess and Johner. In the doorway the silhouette of the soldiers commanding officer is seen, his longcoat waving in the breeze and a cigar held in his mouth.
Back at the Market we see Call wiping her face and selling the jerrycan back to the stall owner, whom lets her have two partly rotten apples in return. As Call bites into one of the apples (placing the other in her pocket) she turns and sees a tall hooded figure exiting a building, looking to and fro cautiously.
Call, raising her hood, immediately spurred into action follows the hooded figure from a distance through the market. Eventually the hooded figure realises they are being followed and quickens their pace, Call chases after them before losing them at a junction.
Glancing back and forth Call looks for the hooded figure backing towards an alley way. A hand grabs Call and pulls her into the alley way, slams her against the wall and throws down her hood, before stepping back in surprise. The hooded figure drops their hood, revealing Ripley 8 "Call, you stupid bitch, what are you doing here?"
Call, concern in her voice "Your in danger, Distephano, he...".
Ripley, anxious now, cuts her off "I know, and you've just led them to me!"
Call, confused exclaims "I wasn't followed. I know I -".
Before Call can finish her sentence the now familiar masked and armed USM soldiers converge on the alley way. Ripley 8 and Call defend themselves as the soldiers attack using close quarters unarmed combat. Call is easily subdued, but Ripley is able to incapacitate two of the soldiers before also being subdued. Call and Ripley caught, the commanding officer steps into the scene, puffing on his cigar. To Ripley 8 "Well, well, well, I would've thought you'd go down harder than that Officer".
Call, angry and struggling "Who the f**k are you?"
The commanding officer, signals to his men with his free hand. As the soldiers use the butt of their guns to knock Call and Ripley 8 unconcious, the commanding officer replies "Your new master, bitch."

Full story added as an attachment, enjoy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed