Three Different Paths?

Started by War Wager, Nov 08, 2007, 05:23:12 PM

Author
Three Different Paths? (Read 7,378 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Ok,

Predators can be:

Honourable: Kill worthy prey (that can fight back, carrying weapons etc)
and
Dishounerable: Kill anything (prey that are innocent/can't fight back etc)

We call a dishonourable Predator a 'Bad Blood'

Aliens can kill whoever they want as they don't have an honour system like Predators.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

It would be a difficult life to be Predator...with all the honour systems etc...

life as an Alien would be so much more fun cause you don't have to obey rules, honour systems etc...

can someone answer my other question?

Can i be Alien or Predalien in the new psp game?

Colton White

Colton White

NO YOU CAN'T PLAY AS THE PREDALIEN NOOB!

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

lmao ;D

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

damn it *cries*... Predalien might be an unlockable character we never know...teehee

but i think you can either be Alien,Predator or humans.... the annoying thing is, is that i can be a face hugger nor the Predalien...

darn..

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

The three paths are officially:

Forest

Industrial

Suburban

Predalien46

Predalien46

got the game yesterday. When you beat a level, you have a choice of which level you want to go to next. This game has cool weapons and you could only play as wolf predator and fight aliens, humans and a predalien at the last level. You gain honor points through killing aliens, destroying facehuggers and predator tech and only honorable kills. There was many weapons in this game, but not as much as Predator CJ. Overall this game is good. The multiplayer is awsome and the graphics are cool

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: Predalien46 on Nov 15, 2007, 09:17:44 PM
got the game yesterday. When you beat a level, you have a choice of which level you want to go to next. This game has cool weapons and you could only play as wolf predator and fight aliens, humans and a predalien at the last level. You gain honor points through killing aliens, destroying facehuggers and predator tech and only honorable kills. There was many weapons in this game, but not as much as Predator CJ. Overall this game is good. The multiplayer is awsome and the graphics are cool

It's got multiplayer!? YES!!!

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: Predalien46 on Nov 15, 2007, 09:17:44 PM

Sounds great!! :)

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Damn it...i can't kick Predator's butt being alien  :(

i was so looking forward to being Alien...

damn

is Alien, predalien etc unlockable?

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

If your apparently a Predator Fan, why do you want to play as aliens? Just wondering.

War Wager

War Wager

I agree, playing as an Alien is nowhere near as fun as playing a Predator.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

i don't know, it's more fun lol...

i'm a strange being lol...

in the games Alien is more fun to be...

although Predator is fun to be...

Alien is more fun cause you can sneak up behind people and of course do the honours of killing them lol.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

I never saw one predalien only praetorians.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed