Dark Horse Classics - Aliens versus Predator

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 08, 2019, 07:16:07 PM

Author
Dark Horse Classics - Aliens versus Predator (Read 4,687 times)

Corporal Hicks

Does anyone have this 6 issue re-run of the original AvP series and related stories?

The Old One

The Old One

Unfortunately not anymore.

426Buddy

I do!   :)

Always disliked the covers for this rerun.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, they're not great! I was hoping you might be able to scan/take a photo of some of the interior artwork? I'd like to see how that differs from the usual runs as apparently it wasn't just a straight reprint with InColor's digital redo.

426Buddy

Yeah I can take some pics with my phone.

I'm fairly certain its the same as the digital redo. I first collected the DH Classic series. Then I got the TPB years later and was bummed because I thought it would be the original water colors. Finally I collected the original run. Anyway we'll see for certain I guess.

happypred

Wasn't the original run quite famous for sloppy colouring? Like colours splashed outside the lines.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 426Buddy on Dec 09, 2019, 02:36:30 AM
Yeah I can take some pics with my phone.

Thanks man. Just curious to see it for myself.

Rambo

I can take scans of anything you need in two weeks when I'm back from travel if you still need, just let me know.

The Old One

The Old One

Speaking of, I just reread the AVP 2010 SE version of this story, love the colouring.

Voodoo Magic

I just have the original trade paperback.

RidgeTop

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 10, 2019, 06:08:04 PM
Speaking of, I just reread the AVP 2010 SE version of this story, love the colouring.

Oh yeah, we'll always clamor for them to update the colors on the old AVP comics. That was certainly a missed opportunity, they should've just done the whole thing.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yeah I wish they had done the whole thing.

I was going to take the pics last night but ran into a medical issue instead. Going to try tonight again.

Sorry Hicks,  can't get it done tonight either. I think im passing a kidney stone or something.

Corporal Hicks

No rush man. Look after yourself.

SM

Post pics.

The Old One

The Old One

We obviously need to clamour more.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed