Mass Project Ideas and Story

Started by arnold23, Sep 21, 2007, 12:53:50 AM

Author
Mass Project Ideas and Story (Read 5,024 times)

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: thrasherofdeath666 on Oct 03, 2007, 12:01:22 PM
hey clemens, sounds like a regular quentin tarantino movie :)
][_, ([]) ][_,   \/\/ T F?

Redfield

Redfield

Quote from: thrasherofdeath666 on Oct 03, 2007, 12:01:22 PM
hey clemens, sounds like a regular quentin tarantino movie :)

ive never seen any of his movies. but where do i post the story? im almost done typing up the first part.

Redfield

Redfield

im done the story... where and how do i post it? anyone out there???

thrasherofdeath666

well this is the fan fiction section...make a new thread. and what i meant by the tarantino quote was movies of his like resvoir dogs and pulp fiction had many different story lines going on that eventually tied into one another.

Colton White

Colton White

Well, if your lucky, You will get replies. No one will reply to my stories. WAH!!

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

If you guys don't care I'll post something eventually.

The story might be from a predator's point of view, on a hunt in a hive or something.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

okay, no predator human team ups..that ruined AVP a little...how about an alien human team up nah! but an alien should hack into the goverment and destroy all power

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Did you read any of this thread? It might not even happen on earth, so how would al;iens get anywhere near the government.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

uh, the government can go into space!

Redfield

Redfield

as long as its written with integrity and authenticity, thatll be fine.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

I don't know about that 'alien hacks into the gov.' idea.....it seems to transformers like you know how frenzy hacked into the gov.

Redfield

Redfield

i dont like transformers.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

it might go along the lines of this: the Government has found a new intergalactic planet and they try to send NASA, but they denied so they'll go to the planet by themselves....a group of 6 go,  and when they reached the planet they found out that it is LV-426 that drifted off it's orbit and heading straight towards earth.....so when the 6 ppl discover the alien eggs, they take them on the ship to examin them, but one of the crew finds a 'dead' xenomorph,brings it onto the ship thinking that it's dead....which it is not dead and begans to kill all the crew............

wow! what a long story line

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: alien and predator 4evr on Oct 11, 2007, 09:56:34 AM
it might go along the lines of this: the Government has found a new intergalactic planet and they try to send NASA, but they denied so they'll go to the planet by themselves....a group of 6 go,  and when they reached the planet they found out that it is LV-426 that drifted off it's orbit and heading straight towards earth.....so when the 6 ppl discover the alien eggs, they take them on the ship to examin them, but one of the crew finds a 'dead' xenomorph,brings it onto the ship thinking that it's dead....which it is not dead and begans to kill all the crew............

wow! what a long story line

I just read that with the SAW theme going, It sounds soo cool!

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

Well, as you know i got the other story going on...so it'll become a little hectic I got to work out my half alien, half predator and avp story for Sora...like the first half is all alien and the secind half is all predator, while the climatic ending is all avp.....then i got to revise and extend wolfs rite of passage story and try to work out this awesome alien government dtory too....whew that's a lot!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed