Mass Project Ideas and Story

Started by arnold23, Sep 21, 2007, 12:53:50 AM

Author
Mass Project Ideas and Story (Read 5,022 times)

arnold23

arnold23

Im not saying that Im running this show, but I think we should dedicate a topic to just the details. And since we have already clarified that it should be stated that it is going to comence, I thought that this was a good idea.

I think that this is a very good idea, has anybody notified Darkness or Yutani and asked them what they think.

War Wager

War Wager

Lets get started!  ;D

I'd choose a new location for starters. A spaceship, planet etc seems like the easy choice. Plus we have to decide what year it takes place in and what the plot is.

Colton White

Colton White

LV-546 A planet close to the aliens homeworld. Or perhaps a story set on the Predator Homeworld!

arnold23

arnold23

I was thinking somewhere we havnt seen before.

Like a city underwater, something like that were it would be hard to escape.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

A city that technically belongs to Earth but is really a fake city floating in space, orbiting Earth.

arnold23

arnold23

Yeah, that would be cool.   :)

So we should have it in the future, more of an Alien setting?

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: arnold23 on Sep 25, 2007, 01:48:44 AM
Yeah, that would be cool.   :)

So we should have it in the future, more of an Alien setting?

Yeah, and the city could have all sorts of environments, like forest, urban, water, etc.

arnold23

arnold23

Like with a big glass dome over it, or what are you thinking.

War Wager

War Wager

Having Aliens in a rainforest would be interesting...

Redfield

Redfield

I just wrote my first story for this project. It's in a rainforest in the future.

arnold23

arnold23

Awsome Clemens!

thrasherofdeath666

my idea is about a murderous psychotic pred that a special unit of marines has been tracking. this pred is one badass sicko, killing for pleasure and torturing everything even women and children. always one step behind, the marines finally catch up to the pred on a planet with a mining colony. seeming like they were already too late due to none of the colonists being anywhere to be found, the marines begin their seek and destroy operation to bring that pred down. what they don't realize though is that the miners dug deep and stumbled upon an old hive with eggs just waiting for hosts...and they are also not aware of that they aren't the only ones hunting this pred. a lone pred, a bounty hunter if you will was sent by its kind to kill the dishonorable pred. if everything was done right this movie could be badass and action packed.

Colton White

Colton White

Yeah. Thats what you call PREDATOR POACHER

Redfield

Redfield

my stories are a mini series-- there are three of them, with different characters that all connect together. ill try and get the first one up today, but how do i post it? I've never done this stuff before.

thrasherofdeath666

hey clemens, sounds like a regular quentin tarantino movie :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed