Dutch's Team

Started by Major Alan Schaefer, Sep 14, 2007, 09:15:37 PM

Author
Dutch's Team (Read 6,175 times)

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Sep 16, 2007, 09:17:40 PM
More Dutch throwing knives at gorrillas and saying "stick around." ;D
gotta come up with good one liners!!!!!!  ::)

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Chapter 2
                                                           "Grenades"
Poncho was walking with Dillon and was looking down and found some clothes,   "Major look at this."      "What is it Poncho?"      "Looks like someone took of their clothes, but it would have been night when they were here."      "Keep moving." The Major looked over the clothes then caught up with Billy,   "We have to hurry we are running out of time."      "Major, it's just weird the terrorist tracks have disappeared now just the men in American boots."      "What, why could they have gone." The Major looks around to make sure they couldn't be hiding in the area they were safe it was just a rolling dunes but it was more mountainous a couple miles out. After walking a little further they found a cave where the tracks lead into and Billy looked up quickly, "Sandstorm!!!!" The team ran into the caves and out of the horrible weather and looked around in the cave. Neil was in the lead of the team and he looked around in the cave,   "Nobodies home."      The team looked around and went a little deeper into the caves. Billy looked up because a rock had fallen from a higher level and the team became alert all their weapons pointed towards the higher level. They all looked around aiming their weapons for any sign of movement. Neil lowered his weapon then a barrage of machine gun fire descended upon them Neil was their target and they had hit their mark, he fell to the flow filled with bullets. Dutch yelled out and shot up at the troops and Dillon grabbed Neil's weapon and fired his own as well, Poncho had to shoot his pistol so he wouldn't collapse the cave with his grenade launcher and Hopper was using a M16. They had to shoot blindly up into the caves because they had no way of telling where they came from,   "Move!!!" The Major yelled out they stayed crouched down and ran deeper into the cave shooting back as they went. They found a way up and ran up it using rocks for cover,   "Drive them back, Dillon, Poncho right Billy, Hopper left!!" The Major gave them cover as they went towards the other forces. Billy and Hopper were almost to their position, but Dillon and Poncho had more against them and weren't making any progress. Dutch kept giving both teams cover while not getting himself shot. Poncho ducked behind a rock,   "I'm going for it!!!" He ran out with his grenade launcher and shot off a shell at the attackers and it hit near them making them fall off the lever and onto a rock below. Poncho went over and looked down at them then grabbed one of their guns that was still their and shot over across the cave at the terrorists, Dillon joined him and they got down behind cover firing at the group. Hopper then threw a grenade over at them and the screamed out as it went off,   "Regroup!!!" The Major yelled out as the two teams came back towards him,      "Gather their weapons and radios what ever we could use." The Major then went down and looked at his fallen comrade and closed his eyes and took anything they could use from him. Billy walked over to him,   "Major what will we do with him?"      "Take him out into the storm so the terrorists won't get, now lets go get those hostages!!"
                                                             Chapter 3
                                                           Cave of bullets

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Nice  ;D

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Chapter 3
                                                    Cave of bullets
The commandos were now alert and where looking around on the higher levels Billy on point and Dillon was on the top level. The Major signaled them to take five and they sat down and rested on the rocks,      "Dillon can you raise Blazer one?"      "Not in this storm on top of that not in this cave."      "Well then we'll have to hurry." He looked over to Hooper who was lying back on the ground looking at the ceiling,   "Why would they go into a cave?" Dutch lit a cigar and looked at him,   "They haven't been that smart so far."       "True." Dillon replied Jim said,   "But I mean this thing has to lead somewhere they wouldn't just go in here."   "Well, all I know is theirs more Terrorists in here that must have been the guard, the rest are deeper in the cave." Then Dutch stood up and signaled his men to move again, Dillon ran back up to the higher level and Billy took lead after about ten minutes Bill kneeled over,   "Major, looks like they had a firefight." He raised and empty shell and then he looked up seeing the path was full of shells. He got up and looked around the cave, "someone's here..."  Dutch raised his weapon up and whistled at Dillon so he's stop, then they heard a small moan. Poncho walked forward, "Behind that rock." They crept forward and sprung out from behind the rock a man in an army uniform yelled out,   "Don't shoot!!" Dillon lowered his gun but Poncho kept it on him,   "Who are you?"   "Sergeant Paxton, I was with the Ambassador and I got wounded those bloody terrorist just chased after them never bothered finishing me off."      "Can you walk?" Dutch said as he walked up to him and helped him up,      "Yes sir, I have a couple wounds that need tending to."      "Poncho, try to do what you can for him." Dutch looked deeper into the cave still smoking his cigar and looked to Billy,   "Goes for miles."      "No, I think it lets out into the open." Billy said then the Major nodded no bothering asking why. The path ahead was still covered in shells and it looked like a little blood was also one the ground of the cave   "Lets double time it! Dillon stay down Poncho can he walk?"         "Yes, Major he'll need a little help to move any faster than a jog."
The Major nodded then told Poncho to help him run and the long cavern soon they shall a little bit of light,   "almost out!" Paxton yelled then he threw Poncho to the ground as a wave of machine gun fire came at the group. Paxton grabbed and AK-47 and fired back at the group Dillon had gotten shot in the shoulder and was shooting back at the group with his other arm and Dutch shot a grenade out of his M16 taking half the group down. Hopper was behind a rock and couldn't shoot back with revealing himself too much. He looked over the rock just barely and almost got his head blown off,      "Major we're target practice we need to fall back!!" The Major then stood up and shot a barrage of bullets to the terrorists and yelled for them to go back some they got in better positions then Poncho shot a grenade at their group and the rest raised up and filled the area with bullets. They all looked around as the smoked clear; Dillon held his shoulder and looked to Dutch,   "I think we got um."      "Smoked..."
                                                    Chapter 4
                                                       Heat

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

"Smoked"

LOL  :D

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Keep em coming!!

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Sep 16, 2007, 10:44:04 PM
Keep em coming!!
i am lol four will be up soon

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Chapter 4
Heat
Poncho wiped the sweat off his head and looked at the sun,   "It'll be night soon."
"Billy we still got a trail?"      "Yes Major, its strange still there is only the American tracks." Dutch nodded and he looked out towards the desert,   "They couldn't be too far let's keep going." They went in the direction of the tracks and went on the trail for about an hour, Hopper was about to pass out it was so hot and the sand and heat wasn't helping Dillon's wound Dutch decided they should take a break,   "Dillon get on that radio and get Blazer one."      "Blazer one, Blazer one do you copy."
"This is Blazer one we copy." The radio yelled back with static, "Blazer one, we have another hostage and out in pursuit of the rest and some terrorist, we require supplies and backup if possible."      "This is Blazer one we can't comply we can't get out there in this weather."      "Blazer one..." it goes to static,   "Damn it!!" Dillon slammed it down on the receiver and packed it up,   "They probably just won't come because we don't have the Ambassador!"   Dutch nodded and looked out,   "We have to keep going if we wait to long we'll never catch up with them." He stood up and looked over him men they weren't in any shape to move. He sighed and looked to Billy,
"Major, the tracks seem to be tired, they probably are resting someone a while ahead. We could rest and double time it and catch up with them in the night they'll be in worse shape than us so we'll be able to get them."      "I'll take first watch." Dutch said as his team laid down in the heat trying to rest and ate and drank the little they had with them. Poncho looked at a magazine he had with him and Billy tried to get to sleep. Hopper was basically passed out, and Paxton was lying back against a rock. Soon they were all asleep except Dutch as night fell he lit a cigar.

Chapter 5
Village Buster
Dutch and his team moved out soon after that and ran across the desert following the tracks in the sand and trying to keep up with the Major who wanted to get the hostages, Paxton's leg was working better now so he could keep up. Billy was still leading them thought he was the fastest in the group and he was looking down as Poncho yelled out,   "Looks like a village is up ahead!!!"      "That's not good." Hopper said then Dillon called back,   "We'll never find them even in a small village like that one." They soon were in the center of the village and noticed all the buildings were locked up for the night. They looked around and to each other waiting on Dutch's orders,   "Billy what do you think they did?"      "They came in here...then they moved over here and look like they found a vehicle and headed west."      "Great now their in a vehicle!!!" Poncho yelled out and he looked to Dutch,      "Anything around here we could use?"      "I noticed a big transport near the entrance." Hopper said then Dutch looked left as a window came open slowly he pointed his gun in the direction then AK-47 fire filled the square. "Cover!!!" the Commandos found cover as all the other windows burst open with gunfire, Poncho shot a grenade into the first window and then found a second. Dutch shot one into another then shot at a group that had come out onto the square, Dillon was assisting him while Hopper and Paxton went towards the transport. They both fired a barrage into an alley and then ran to the vehicle,       "Hopper I can hotwire this thing you hold them off!!!" he looked in the truck and turned the key,      "Or turn the key." Hopper said as he shot off a couple more rounds going round to the passenger side and leaned out to shoot the terrorists. Dutch and the rest were pinned down by the firefight and couldn't shoot back, Poncho had gotten a couple grenades off but they didn't help much, the truck came into view they all stood up and shot were ever they could,   "Son of a..." Poncho yelled as a grenade fell from above as he jumped out of the way he got some shrapnel in his leg then shot up into the window of the building and was rewarded with a corpse falling out of the window. Billy shot up into the windows around Poncho,   "Poncho!!" he yelled out and then he grabbed him and carried him into the truck. Dutch and Dillon were still shooting into the windows and after a couple seconds the shooting stopped, they looked around and backed towards the truck slowly,   "Billy, Hopper check the buildings..." the two got out and went building to building only with a few men left and got what they could,   "Major we have enough full for three days and food for four weeks here."      "And enough weapons to start WW3 Major" Dillon said then Dutch replied with,    "Good pack it in." He got behind the wheel and Billy was in with him and he followed the tracks left by the other truck.

Chapter 6
Deer in the headlights

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
    *EVERYONE IS STONE SHOCKED!!!!!!!*

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: SPEC. AGENT KEYES on Sep 17, 2007, 01:51:29 AM
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
    *EVERYONE IS STONE SHOCKED!!!!!!!*
what? lol

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Not bad, with the title village-buster i thought you were incorporating aliens into it!! good stuff.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Sep 17, 2007, 02:02:06 AM
Not bad, with the title village-buster i thought you were incorporating aliens into it!! good stuff.
well thanks alot for the complements....
Then the ground shook and a giant Alien came out of the ground....it is a Village Burster!!!

SM

SM

Sorry, I found this too difficult to read.  Needs more white space to stop my eyes bleeding.  From what I did read of the first chapter, it's very pedestrian and workmanlike.  Too spartan.  Need to get inside the characters heads a bit more if you're going to write prose.  Otherwise present it as a script.

As for a better title - you already have one - "Remember Afghanistan".

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: SM on Sep 17, 2007, 02:27:04 AM
Sorry, I found this too difficult to read.  Needs more white space to stop my eyes bleeding.  From what I did read of the first chapter, it's very pedestrian and workmanlike.  Too spartan.  Need to get inside the characters heads a bit more if you're going to write prose.  Otherwise present it as a script.

As for a better title - you already have one - "Remember Afghanistan".
watch Predator they walk in and kill everyone...how the movie was, and sure i'll use that one and do u know how to double space easily?

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Remember Afghanistan
A lone plane flew over the Afghanistan sky as the sun was setting, aboard it was a team of

commandos their mission was simple, go in and rescue a member of the UN and his aid that was

kidnapped by terrorists near the southern border. Their leader sat smoking a cigar, the Major was

looking over the briefing,   "Major, we're getting near the drop zone." The pilot yelled

out and he stood up and lowered the back ramp of the plane exposing the desert below. He

grabbed his parachute and threw his cigar out of the plane and stood on the edge of the ramp

leading his men off the ramp. He jumped after the rest and they flew down into the night. As

the desert ground grew closer they opened their chutes and landed, they soon assembled

around the Major as he gave his orders,   "Billy, take lead we need to hurry and try to get

their before daybreak, Poncho and Dillon try to keep us in the right direction until Billy can pick up

their trail." The all moved in formation south towards the area where the ambassador was

kidnapped they arrived at a convoy of hummers after a couple hours,   "Major, these look like the

transports they were using." Sergeant Hopper told him then the Major looked over the vehicles,

and turned to Dillon,   "How far are they supposed to be?"      "Their camp is

supposed to be about twenty miles south of here."      "Poncho, can these run?"

"They look pretty banged up Major." He then went over to the hummer and tried to start it, the

first one's engine roared to life and he smiled,    "But they'll run."  The Major then got behind the

wheel of the first hummer and Sergeant Hopper got in the second, Billy and Poncho rode with

him while Dillon and the medic Neil got in with the Major,   

"Sergeant Hooper, we're going to take these for about eighteen miles south then we'll have to

go on foot for a several hundred meters, just head south." They then sped off into the night,

during the drive they went by no settlements,   "What a wasteland Major." Neil said

looking out at the desert,    "Neil, were you briefed on the situation?"      "No

Major."      "It's shit." Dillon said then the Major explained,   "We have to go and rescue

a UN ambassador who got himself into some trouble with the radicals in the area and they

kidnapped him as he was returning back to the embassy."      "Why was he out in the

middle of no where?"      "That's why it's shit, I don't think he's alive I think they

already killed him."      "He was out here because they supposedly had some serious

weaponry, and the UN had thought they were trying to sell it to other groups so they sent him

to check it out."      Neil then decided to keep quiet and Dillon barked out,

"Alight this is as close as we can get Dutch." Dutch then shut off the engine and

they got out and gathered around a map Dillon had on the hood,    "Now, their camp is

supposed to be around here. If he's still there or alive it'll be hard to get him out without raising

any alarms or getting spotted."      "We're going to have to sneak in and get him a full

out assault is too risky. Sergeant Hopper, I want you and Billy to take out any of the guards

walking around outside the perimeter then come back here. I will go with Sergeant Dillon and try

to find where they are being kept. Poncho and Neil if you hear any gunfire I want you to come in

with the hummers or if I give you the signal I want you to drive in and pick us up."   The

team then got out their weapons and got them ready. The Major was using a M16 with a

grenade launcher and Dillon had a MP5, Billy and Hooper had knifes and silent pistols but they also

carried MP5s. Poncho got out a grenade launcher and Neil had a M16 as well. The Major and

Dillon approached the camp with caution and gave Sergeant Hooper and Billy some time to take

out the guards. The Major threw Dillon night vision goggles and they both put them on to look

into the night,   "Dillon we need to hurry and find where they are, keep quiet." They both

moved forward crouching and went into the first building and looked in,   "armory..." Dillon

said as they walked into a room full of weapons, Dutch pulled out C4 and planted it. Then they

left and went into the next building it was the prison and there was only one man left he was

wearing an army uniform. Dutch put a finger to his mouth to tell the man to be quiet and he cut

the guard's throat,      "Who are you?"      "General Homer Phillips, I

was with the Ambassador."      "Where is he?"      "They left; I

was injured when they took us so I told them to go so I wouldn't slow them down."   

"Did they make it out of the camp?"      "Yes, they where heading

towards a base we have far the west."   The major nodded and signaled Dillon to get him out of the

cage and he looked out the window at the two guards. After Dillon got the cage opened three men were

coming towards the building Dutch signaled them to hurry out but the general slowed them down being hurt

as he was, when the men entered the room they tried to pull out their pistol but Dutch had his weapon aimed

at the door and shot them down,   "Out, Get to the Hummers!!!!" soon an alarm was raised and machine gun

fire erupted all over the camp. The hummers flew into the camp Hopper was on the gun or one and Billy was

on the other Dillon was shooting his MP5 while carrying the general and Dutch was shooting anyone who came

in their path. He pulled out his detonator and blew the armory and the hummers were going threw the camp

wiping everyone out,   "Neil!!!" Dillon yelled out as he drove past them he stopped the hummer and let the

general in and Dutch got Poncho to stop and got in with him they drove out of the camp and went west

while Dillon got on the radio,   "Blazer one say again Blazer one."   Dillon then looked to Dutch,   

"Major they say they want us to try to find the Ambassador."      "Do we have to

take him, he's injured and he'll slow us down."      "Area is to hot for pickup we need to go west and

they could pick him up there."      

"The Ambassador is going that way anyway." They then headed west when they got out of the area their

was a boat waiting to pickup the general and he left with them the hummers went west until they were out

of gas, Dutch got out of the Hummer and walked over to Billy who was crouched down,   "Major, these

tracks look like American army boots, followed by another set of tracks I'd say the terrorists."      "How

long would you say?"      "Couldn't be to long the desert hasn't covered them up yet." The Major

nodded then the followed the tracks.

Chapter 2
"Grenades"

Poncho was walking with Dillon and was looking down and found some clothes,   "Major look at this."   

"What is it Poncho?"      "Looks like someone took of their clothes, but it would have

been night when they were here."      "Keep moving." The Major looked over the clothes

then caught up with Billy,   "We have to hurry we are running out of time."   

"Major, it's just weird the terrorist tracks have disappeared now just the men in American boots."

"What, why could they have gone." The Major looks around to make sure they couldn't

be hiding in the area they were safe it was just a rolling dunes but it was more mountainous a couple miles

out. After walking a little further they found a cave where the tracks lead into and Billy looked up

quickly, "Sandstorm!!!!" The team ran into the caves and out of the horrible weather and looked around in the

cave. Neil was in the lead of the team and he looked around in the cave,   "Nobodies home."   

The team looked around and went a little deeper into the caves. Billy looked up because a rock

had fallen from a higher level and the team became alert all their weapons pointed towards the higher level.

They all looked around aiming their weapons for any sign of movement. Neil lowered his weapon then a

barrage of machine gun fire descended upon them Neil was their target and they had hit their mark, he fell to

the flow filled with bullets. Dutch yelled out and shot up at the troops and Dillon grabbed Neil's weapon and

fired his own as well, Poncho had to shoot his pistol so he wouldn't collapse the cave with his grenade launcher

and Hopper was using a M16. They had to shoot blindly up into the caves because they had no way of telling

where they came from,   "Move!!!" The Major yelled out they stayed crouched down and ran deeper

into the cave shooting back as they went. They found a way up and ran up it using rocks for cover,   "Drive

them back, Dillon, Poncho right Billy, Hopper left!!" The Major gave them cover as they went towards the

other forces. Billy and Hopper were almost to their position, but Dillon and Poncho had more against them and

weren't making any progress. Dutch kept giving both teams cover while not getting himself shot. Poncho

ducked behind a rock,   "I'm going for it!!!" He ran out with his grenade launcher and shot off a shell at the

attackers and it hit near them making them fall off the lever and onto a rock below. Poncho went over and

looked down at them then grabbed one of their guns that was still their and shot over across the cave at the

terrorists, Dillon joined him and they got down behind cover firing at the group. Hopper then threw a grenade

over at them and the screamed out as it went off,   "Regroup!!!" The Major yelled out as the two teams

came back towards him,      "Gather their weapons and radios what ever we could use." The

Major then went down and looked at his fallen comrade and closed his eyes and took anything they could use

from him. Billy walked over to him,   "Major what will we do with him?"      "Take him out into the storm

so the terrorists won't get, now lets go get those hostages!!"

Chapter 3
Cave of bullets

The commandos were now alert and where looking around on the higher levels Billy on point and Dillon was on

the top level. The Major signaled them to take five and they sat down and rested on the rocks,   

"Dillon can you raise Blazer one?"      "Not in this storm on top of that not in this cave."

"Well then we'll have to hurry." He looked over to Hooper who was lying back on the

ground looking at the ceiling,   "Why would they go into a cave?" Dutch lit a cigar and looked at him,

"They haven't been that smart so far."       "True." Dillon replied Jim said,   "But I

mean this thing has to lead somewhere they wouldn't just go in here."   "Well, all I know is theirs more

Terrorists in here that must have been the guard, the rest are deeper in the cave." Then Dutch stood up and

signaled his men to move again, Dillon ran back up to the higher level and Billy took lead after about ten

minutes Bill kneeled over,   "Major, looks like they had a firefight." He raised and empty shell and then

he looked up seeing the path was full of shells. He got up and looked around the cave, "someone's here..." 

Dutch raised his weapon up and whistled at Dillon so he's stop, then they heard a small moan. Poncho walked

forward, "Behind that rock." They crept forward and sprung out from behind the rock a man in an army

uniform yelled out,   "Don't shoot!!" Dillon lowered his gun but Poncho kept it on him,   "Who are you?"

"Sergeant Paxton, I was with the Ambassador and I got wounded those bloody terrorist just

chased after them never bothered finishing me off."      "Can you walk?" Dutch said as he walked

up to him and helped him up,      "Yes sir, I have a couple wounds that need tending to."   

"Poncho, try to do what you can for him." Dutch looked deeper into the cave still smoking his cigar

and looked to Billy,   "Goes for miles."      "No, I think it lets out into the open." Billy said then

the Major nodded no bothering asking why. The path ahead was still covered in shells and it looked like a little

blood was also one the ground of the cave   "Lets double time it! Dillon stay down Poncho can he walk?"

"Yes, Major he'll need a little help to move any faster than a jog."

The Major nodded then told Poncho to help him run and the long cavern soon they shall a little bit of light,   
"almost out!" Paxton yelled then he threw Poncho to the ground as a wave of machine gun fire came at the

group. Paxton grabbed and AK-47 and fired back at the group Dillon had gotten shot in the shoulder and was

shooting back at the group with his other arm and Dutch shot a grenade out of his M16 taking half the group

down. Hopper was behind a rock and couldn't shoot back with revealing himself too much. He looked over the

rock just barely and almost got his head blown off,      "Major we're target practice we need to

fall back!!" The Major then stood up and shot a barrage of bullets to the terrorists and yelled for them to go

back some they got in better positions then Poncho shot a grenade at their group and the rest raised up and

filled the area with bullets. They all looked around as the smoked clear; Dillon held his shoulder and looked to

Dutch,   "I think we got um."      "Smoked..."

Chapter 4
Heat
Poncho wiped the sweat off his head and looked at the sun,   "It'll be night soon."

"Billy we still got a trail?"      "Yes Major, its strange still there is only the American tracks."

Dutch nodded and he looked out towards the desert,   "They couldn't be too far let's keep going." They

went in the direction of the tracks and went on the trail for about an hour, Hopper was about to pass out it

was so hot and the sand and heat wasn't helping Dillon's wound Dutch decided they should take a break,

"Dillon get on that radio and get Blazer one."      "Blazer one, Blazer one do you copy."

"This is Blazer one we copy." The radio yelled back with static, "Blazer one, we have another hostage and out

in pursuit of the rest and some terrorist, we require supplies and backup if possible."      "This

is Blazer one we can't comply we can't get out there in this weather."      "Blazer one..." it

goes to static,   "Damn it!!" Dillon slammed it down on the receiver and packed it up,   "They probably

just won't come because we don't have the Ambassador!"   Dutch nodded and looked out,   "We

have to keep going if we wait to long we'll never catch up with them." He stood up and looked over him men

they weren't in any shape to move. He sighed and looked to Billy,

"Major, the tracks seem to be tired, they probably are resting someone a while ahead. We could rest and

double time it and catch up with them in the night they'll be in worse shape than us so we'll be able to get

them."      "I'll take first watch." Dutch said as his team laid down in the heat trying to rest and ate

and drank the little they had with them. Poncho looked at a magazine he had with him and Billy tried to get to

sleep. Hopper was basically passed out, and Paxton was lying back against a rock. Soon they were all asleep

except Dutch as night fell he lit a cigar.

Chapter 5
Village Buster

Dutch and his team moved out soon after that and ran across the desert following the tracks in the sand and

trying to keep up with the Major who wanted to get the hostages, Paxton's leg was working better now so

he could keep up. Billy was still leading them thought he was the fastest in the group and he was looking

down as Poncho yelled out,   "Looks like a village is up ahead!!!"      "That's not good." Hopper

said then Dillon called back,   "We'll never find them even in a small village like that one." They soon were

in the center of the village and noticed all the buildings were locked up for the night. They looked around and

to each other waiting on Dutch's orders,   "Billy what do you think they did?"      "They came in

here...then they moved over here and look like they found a vehicle and headed west."      "Great

now their in a vehicle!!!" Poncho yelled out and he looked to Dutch,      "Anything around here we

could use?"      "I noticed a big transport near the entrance." Hopper said then Dutch looked left as a

window came open slowly he pointed his gun in the direction then AK-47 fire filled the square. "Cover!!!" the

Commandos found cover as all the other windows burst open with gunfire, Poncho shot a grenade into the

first window and then found a second. Dutch shot one into another then shot at a group that had come out

onto the square, Dillon was assisting him while Hopper and Paxton went towards the transport. They both

fired a barrage into an alley and then ran to the vehicle,       "Hopper I can hotwire this thing you hold

them off!!!" he looked in the truck and turned the key,      "Or turn the key." Hopper said as he shot

off a couple more rounds going

round to the passenger side and leaned out to shoot the terrorists. Dutch and the rest were pinned down by

the firefight and couldn't shoot back, Poncho had gotten a couple grenades off but they didn't help much,

the truck came into view they all stood up and shot were ever they could,   "Son of a..." Poncho yelled as

a grenade fell from above as he jumped out of the way he got some shrapnel in his leg then shot up into the

window of the building and was rewarded with a corpse falling out of the window. Billy shot up into the

windows around Poncho,   "Poncho!!" he yelled out and then he grabbed him and carried him into the

truck. Dutch and Dillon were still shooting into the windows and after a couple seconds the shooting stopped,

they looked around and backed towards the truck slowly,   "Billy, Hopper check the buildings..." the two got out

and went building to building only with a few men left and got what they could,   "Major we have enough full

for three days and food for four weeks here."      "And enough weapons to start WW3

Major" Dillon said then Dutch replied with,    "Good pack it in." He got behind the wheel and

Billy was in with him and he followed the tracks left by the other truck.

Chapter 6
Deer in the headlights

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed