Will you get it?

Started by War Wager, Aug 07, 2007, 10:15:41 PM

If you have a PSP, will you get Aliens vs Predator Requiem when it comes out?

Yes
46 (80.7%)
No
11 (19.3%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author
Will you get it? (Read 13,837 times)

War Wager

War Wager

The only reason Fox have made this a PSP exclusive, is because it costs less money than to put in on consoles...  :P

frost

frost

Quote from: Darth_Spud on Sep 10, 2007, 06:26:42 PM
Quote from: avpmad! on Sep 06, 2007, 03:59:19 PM
why woulnt u get the game if u like the film? im definity gettin it

Well because the film and the game are totally different media. The film may be great but the game in all probability and using past experience with PSP titles will probably be a huge disappointment. Besides, ask yourself this question - If you could chose a platform for this game would it be the PSP?

of course there's always the cast iron excuse of, do I really want a game enough to make me buy a hand held that i probably will never use after playing the game?

Tekken,Daxter,Killzone,Burnout,GTA,Movies,Music,The list goes on why would you not use it?For a Handheld nuthin else touches it.IMO

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

I'm 24, the last time I played on a hand held I was like 14.

QuoteDaxter

Yeah maybe ill get Cars too!  ;)

I personally don't want to play any of those games on a 7" screen with PS1 graphics when I can play them on a 42" screen in HD.

As for music and Movies - What's the point? It's far too big to act as a decent mp3 player and not only that if I dropped it while cycling I wouldn't be happy replacing a £130 device when my £15 Mp3 player takes a massive beating. Do people actually pay £20 for a UMD disk so they can get a "cinematic" experience on a 7" screen!!?

Ill go back to my original question - If you could chose a platform for these games would it be the PSP?

frost

frost

Quote from: Darth_Spud on Sep 17, 2007, 03:40:19 PM
I'm 24, the last time I played on a hand held I was like 14.

QuoteDaxter

Yeah maybe ill get Cars too!  ;)

I personally don't want to play any of those games on a 7" screen with PS1 graphics when I can play them on a 42" screen in HD.

As for music and Movies - What's the point? It's far too big to act as a decent mp3 player and not only that if I dropped it while cycling I wouldn't be happy replacing a £130 device when my £15 Mp3 player takes a massive beating. Do people actually pay £20 for a UMD disk so they can get a "cinematic" experience on a 7" screen!!?

Ill go back to my original question - If you could chose a platform for these games would it be the PSP?

each to their own I guess

legacy

legacy

Don't mind me just bringing things to the topic....Yes I am going to get it.

frost

frost

Quote from: legacy on Sep 17, 2007, 10:53:54 PM
Don't mind me just bringing things to the topic....Yes I am going to get it.
don't blame yeah,good choice ;)

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Of course I'm gonna get the game! When it comes out that is. It's gonna be awesome! I'm thankful right now, that I've got a PSP.  I can't wait till it comes out, the weapons, the gameplay, it's gonna be great.

dale07

dale07

ye i am defently geting it cant wait

MAD-REX

MAD-REX

Yeah, I just bought a new PSP slim, (way to soon). But yeah, the only reason I got the dang thing is because of this game, so I hope that its good!

It will be nice to play a new AVP game after so long of waiting for a AVP 3

predatordragon

predatordragon

:D Yes this baby will go to the collection.
Enjoyed Avp pc series , didnt mind concrete jungle, so why not lol

dale07

dale07

oh ye am getting it as soon as it comes out

XenoFox

XenoFox

Ill wait, and see how the reviews turn out. And if theyre good. Ill get it.

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

I want to get it because I'm craving another AvP game, but I'll probably wait to see the reviews first.

War Wager

War Wager

I'll be getting this the day it comes out. To bad it comes out weeks after the US...  :(

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

this game is the reason im getting a psp. so yes

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed