Prometheus 2 set for March 4th 2016

Started by Gazz, Mar 24, 2014, 10:33:49 PM

Author
Prometheus 2 set for March 4th 2016 (Read 111,411 times)

Alien³

Nope.

Not going to engage. ::)

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Alien³ on Mar 25, 2014, 03:28:24 PM
Nope.

Not going to engage. ::)

I just hope they use a lot of the unused concept art/designs in the sequel. There really was some cool stuff.
For instance the adult Deacon looks amazing.

Alien³

That I'll agree on. ;)

ThisBethesdaSea

They need to fu€King design a better deacon, then that horse shit version at the end. That creature was laughably bad, and it looked like it was wearing a jump suit.

Game_Over_Man

If anything we'll get a good trailer.

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 25, 2014, 04:06:43 PM
They need to fu€King design a better deacon, then that horse shit version at the end. That creature was laughably bad, and it looked like it was wearing a jump suit.

Yeah they totally rushed that. the adult design looks cool and in the making of recently they said that they kept coming back to Carlos Huante's original design so hopefully they'll keep it for the sequel.

Quote from: Game_Over_Man on Mar 25, 2014, 04:56:33 PM
If anything we'll get a good trailer.

Haha yes indeed.

Alien³

Alien³

That design is awesome but that particular image doesn't do it for me.

This though...

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Alien³ on Mar 25, 2014, 05:57:17 PM
That design is awesome but that particular image doesn't do it for me.

This though...

Your image isn't showing up however I put in the url and I'm not mad on it. I like when you can see the human teeth of the Deacon, makes it way creepier. God has anyone seen that fish with human teeth? The horror.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: tmjhur on Mar 25, 2014, 06:15:35 PM
however I put in the url and I'm not mad on it. I like when you can see the human teeth of the Deacon, makes it way creepier.

It's the same design of the creature in both images pretty much.

I was talking about the actual image, what you're seeing.

Darth Vile

Quote from: reecebomb on Mar 25, 2014, 12:17:25 PM
Prometheus was terrible and things don't look much brighter with the sequel. But still must hope for the best, surely can't be much worse than Prometheus.
Yes it can be "worse"... Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, AVP, AVP2 and most of Hollywood mainstream cinema. In comparison, Prometheus was a piece of high art.

Alien³

Quote from: Darth Vile on Mar 25, 2014, 06:28:28 PM
Yes it can be "worse"... Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, AVP, AVP2 and most of Hollywood mainstream cinema. In comparison, Prometheus was a piece of high art.

Space7Horror

Quote from: Alien³ on Mar 25, 2014, 06:31:27 PM
Quote from: Darth Vile on Mar 25, 2014, 06:28:28 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqeesvwHmP1qkhn90o1_500.gif

That was just perfect hahaha.  :laugh: Alien 3, Alien resurrection, and Prometheus should be defended they are all good films.

T Dog

T Dog

Prometheus made Resurrection seem better than it is.

Alien³

Prometheus is a better alien movie than A:R.

Glaive

Glaive

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed