Full Trailer Online (Cam recording)

Started by ikarop, Dec 21, 2011, 02:02:28 AM

Author
Full Trailer Online (Cam recording) (Read 69,567 times)

Engineer1

Have a safe flight buddy ;)

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 21, 2011, 02:11:31 AM
Looks like someone on the right is watching the pilot seat rising ^^

Man i got good eyes and great deduction skillz  ;D ;D ;D ;D

josh_axey

2 thoughts:

1. Perhaps the "map" is activated, you select your destination, the chair pops up, you jump in it, shoop your cannon penis out the ship windows and bam traveling to destination.

2. That guy in the right, vs. the chairs scale... yep, he's fairly tall. (If you assume the chair is the same size/scale as the one in Alien)

Biomechanoid20

Quote from: deuterium on Dec 21, 2011, 03:45:15 AM
The Space Jockey obviously had a few too many, and forgot to engage the inertial dampeners.
Can't blame those crazy alien dudes. Space Jockey brew is extra strong and has a pleasing aftertaste. No wonder the Company bothered to travel so far, they want a nice cold mug of space brew.

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 21, 2011, 03:49:02 AM

I think the bald guy in the right side could just be an optical illusion.

Engineer1

Engineer1

Quote from: josh_axey on Dec 21, 2011, 03:56:17 AM
2 thoughts:

1. Perhaps the "map" is activated, you select your destination, the chair pops up, you jump in it, shoop your cannon penis out the ship windows and bam traveling to destination.

2. That guy in the right, vs. the chairs scale... yep, he's fairly tall. (If you assume the chair is the same size/scale as the one in Alien)

Yep definitly that.
The leak that talked about the head before anyone else said that the cannon chair opens wormwholes.

Just look at the size of the human in the middle of the hologram.
The chair and the room is massive.
Juste like the one from ALIEN.

But again how come that Engineer's helmet and dead body/suit in the ampule room is so small and those corridors leading to that starmap/pilot room are also small.
Size shapeshifters? Would look a bit cheesy no?
Dunno...

Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Dec 21, 2011, 03:58:42 AM
Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 21, 2011, 03:49:02 AM

I think the bald guy in the right side could just be an optical illusion.

In the video he's moving... Well we will see in the HD teaser but i bet my money on it.

MrSpaceJockey

Great observation Engineer 1, but there is a possibility for the size difference due to perspective.  But it's definitely the same room.

I like the chair we see, because it has the sort of cup for the jockey's head.  It's empty, but probably not for long...

Maybe the size difference is due to the "extra" head size being really part of the chair.  Just a guess.

Tough little S.O.B.

Tough little S.O.B.

My bet is that this tall guy on the right of the chair is an Engineer, and that he is the guy inside the "space jockey" suit.

This would be highly disapointing really...I want the space jockey to be a...well, a "creature" not just Sinead O´Connor..

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 21, 2011, 03:54:42 AM
Have a safe flight buddy ;)

Thxs. ;)

Engineer1

Engineer1

Thanks, but i'm not the first one who said it was the same room.
Somebody said it in the first look thread but now we are sure ;)

Doubt perspective could be the cause.
Also look at the massive back of the chair in front of the console and compare it to the human in the middle.
But yeah an extra size is added with the pilot chair itself but even with that the human look tiny on that console and will be near the pilot chair.

I like how the "cannon" part and seat part seem to be "connected" tilted toward each other then they deploy to get to the full position.

m138jewski

m138jewski

so do you think this is the trailer we will be getting on itunes Thursday?

echobbase79

If its some sort of humanoid creature I'm fine with that, but I really do want a creature of sort out of all of this. It doesn't have to be the Jockey, but something otherworldly.

Engineer1

Engineer1

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 21, 2011, 04:16:04 AM
If its some sort of humanoid creature I'm fine with that, but I really do want a creature of sort out of all of this. It doesn't have to be the Jockey, but something otherworldly.

I think we will get another monster in the same vein as the xeno.

As for this Engineer, i'm sure there's more to him than just being find on the planet...
-Mutated humans (or artificial humans) that becomes Engineers gods after having toyed with the genetic material find in the ampules and all the knowledge tha comes with it.
-Engineers with their memories intact reborn from human hosts.

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: m138jewski on Dec 21, 2011, 04:14:22 AM

most likely but lets all hope we get a slightly different one!.

thanks

rich

Biomechanoid20

Maybe it's Ripley from A3 who has come to torment ALIEN fans.  ;D

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Dec 02, 2011, 12:11:37 AMI made this to backup my observation. Thanks to the person that enlarged the picture in first place.

Biomechanoid20 WINS! Someone give that guy a cookie. 8)

-Chris

m138jewski

m138jewski

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 21, 2011, 04:17:32 AM
Quote from: m138jewski on Dec 21, 2011, 04:14:22 AM

most likely but lets all hope we get a slightly different one!.

thanks

rich
I thought I read somewhere that 2 trailers were reviewed. either way im stoked

Engineer1

Engineer1

Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Dec 21, 2011, 04:20:08 AM
Maybe it's Ripley from A3 who has come to torment ALIEN fans.  ;D

http://thebaldandthebeautiful.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/ripley4.jpg

When she fell into fire the travelled trough time and met with the xenos maker who took her for a ride and then they meet up with the Prometheus crew and its payback time for all those Weyland Yutani suits ^^

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 21, 2011, 04:22:28 AM
Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Dec 02, 2011, 12:11:37 AMI made this to backup my observation. Thanks to the person that enlarged the picture in first place.
http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee395/ChrisPachi/biomechan.jpg

Biomechanoid20 WINS! Someone give that guy a cookie. 8)

-Chris

Great eyes and great artskillz!
This guy is a keeper.
I hope you'll share with us other fanarts like the Engineer you did.
:)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed