Full Trailer Online (Cam recording)

Started by ikarop, Dec 21, 2011, 02:02:28 AM

Author
Full Trailer Online (Cam recording) (Read 69,597 times)

Engineer1

Quote from: tmjhur on Dec 21, 2011, 02:19:16 AM
Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 21, 2011, 02:11:31 AM
And Mutation confirmed!
And it's another (mutated?) crew member that is dropping on the flamethrower guy.
Thanks for the link!

Looks like someone on the right is watching the pilot seat rising ^^

I'm becoming more and more inclined to say that the humans will not only have their guts perfored but that some of them might become or give birth to gods themselves...

I wouldn't say mutation is confirmed. The jumping guy didn't look mutated.

I saw the guy on the right watching the chair rise though.

Well to me it is.
Seeing a human having a seizure while his skin is reacting weirdly seems like mutation to me but it could the burn caused by acid. As for the jumping guy he has the same hairstylist as the half burned bad bald make up thingie^^
It confirms what i tought was happening in that scene, guy's mutated jump on the flamethower guy in main hangar, get flamethrowed while running outside... Well since the flmathrower is wearing his helmet and the other not he must have a reason for being able to breath outside...
Well we will in HD but i'm ready to bet i'm right, its the same guy.

As for the jockey head or rather Engineers helmet, first it's clearly one, maybe a more streamlined one like the pilot seat that is different to the original one from ALIEN.
But whats again weird is its size.
Not way much bigger than a human helmet...

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Dec 21, 2011, 02:22:37 AM
It's not a Space Jockey head. It's looks too different to be one of those. It does, however, seem to be very like whatever it is we saw the two female characters examining on the floor, in the pictures.

Might be a stylised statue of one, but it's not a Jockey head.

You are joking right.

ikarop

ikarop

It can be seen in 1080p here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDCzFnQ_gJ0#ws

newbeing

Quote from: alanwu1233 on Dec 21, 2011, 02:28:19 AM
Are there any aliens/xenomorph in this movie? ???

According to Ridley Scott... no.

Like other people here I'm starting to think the Xenomorphs are not the only life form that breeds via parasitic methods. Could explain why the Space Jockey's and Xenomorphs have a similar physical appearance.

Engineer1

Quote from: tmjhur on Dec 21, 2011, 02:32:44 AM
It's not a Space Jockey head. It's looks too different to be one of those. It does, however, seem to be very like whatever it is we saw the two female characters examining on the floor, in the pictures.

You are joking right.

the idea of a stylized statue could explain the size of it.
But i doubt it.
The Enginner body/suit on the floor of the ampule room seemed to plasticky, not stone like.

RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND

i dont see mutation, it looks like an acid burn on that guys face, its probably the guy from the smoking helmet i think.

the spacesuit guy being jumped on is confirmed, i dont know what people were seeing in that shot when watching the other trailer but i think a few people may need some eye testing or a new computer screen lol.

it would also appear that the head v egg debate is now busted as i would bet that the infirmary head is the object they were looking at on the ampule floor near the body.....
thanks

rich

Necronomicon12UK

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 21, 2011, 02:36:59 AM
i dont see mutation, it looks like an acid burn on that guys face, its probably the guy from the smoking helmet i think.

the spacesuit guy being jumped on is confirmed, i dont know what people were seeing in that shot when watching the other trailer but i think a few people may need some eye testing or a new computer screen lol.

thanks

rich

Agree on both points. The thing being jumped on always looked like a spacesuit, to me. Why are some people so insistent that there is mutation? Looks like the effects of alien acid.

JaaayDee

RDdaNINJA

I saw the Space Jockey, AND the derelict space craft from the original movie in the leaked Trailer!!

Engineer1

Engineer1

They were seeing a Space jockey jumped by a xeno.
But i would not mock anybody at this point even if old habits die hard...

As for mutation, lol what can i say, you have a guy with a bubble head jumping from high ground like kangoroo jack (and lets not forget the fact that he is on a green screen platform that is from what his movement are is there to make him look like he's jumping) getting flamthrowed and another who has a seizure will stuff happens to his skin wich do not really look like burns...

Whatever.

When it will be proven that it's mutation, "So what?! We all knew it month before!"::)

Highland

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 21, 2011, 02:35:24 AM
Quote from: tmjhur on Dec 21, 2011, 02:32:44 AM

You are joking right.

the idea of a stylized statue could explain the size of it.
But i doubt it.
The Enginner body/suit on the floor of the ampule room seemed to plasticky, not stone like.

Even then it's highly doubtful it would get put on what looks like a medical examination bed if it were stone.

It's a creature for sure, which one is anyone's guess.

RICH-ENGLAND

thans for the mirrors JaaayDee, just had to mess and download on pc then copy to my ps3 cos i spend most time on ps3 lol.

thanks

rich

josh_axey

I just crossed over and saw the light at the end of the vagina shaped tunnel.

Highland

Never noticed but is that  Ripley with her head back??  (as in a nod to alien)

Also I think Theron is part of the two scenes, one when she's running taking her clothes off and the other when she collapses on her knee's.

Engineer1

You mean upside down?
It's Rapace.
She do have the same jaw or head form that ressemble Weaver.

As for the character on his knee no way to know who is it.
But i was right about the people in white robes...

As for the Theron getting inside an escape pod, i think that the way she looks in the close up it's a safe bet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed