Started by Kradan, Feb 05, 2019, 10:28:12 PM

What is better?

The Predator
72 (55%)
AVPR
59 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author
The Predator VS AVPR (Read 52,034 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Vulture is your favorite MCU villian? Interesting!

The Old One

The Old One

By far.

Next on the list would probably be Hela, then Thanos. I know a lot of people empathize with Thanos but I'm not one of them, his arrogance and dedication to his point of view is almost religious and that's just terrifying. Hela's charismatic and just more fun, and Vulture's charismatic and terrifying, yet I do empathize with him and his situation. They're all the best of the MCU Villains IMO.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Vulture is definitely one of the best villians. The guy was just trying to make a living before everything went to hell.

Huntsman

Huntsman

AVPR should lose every poll it enters.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

@OldOne

My favorite MCU villian

is Baron Zemo.

Why?

Simply? Zemo was the embodiment of collateral damage, all the Avenger's collateral damage, seeking revenge for the unintended suffering that was caused.

Next is Thanos. Then a group: Hela, Grandmaster, early Winter Soldier, early Nebula, Avengers Loki, Vulture and Ronan (which I get flack for ;D)

The Old One

The Old One

Baron Zemo's fantastic in the context of Civil War, but otherwise forgettable IMO.

Loki's fantastic too, but I give it less props because we all know it and I overlook it when I probably shouldn't, perhaps because I don't really see him as a Villain at all or even main antagonist of any film but the blandest, safest films in the series, Avengers Assemble, and Thor.

Winter Soldier's dead on, excellent design and gimmick- but a Villain? No, victim.

Don't really have anything to say about the others.

yhe1

yhe1

Although, the futgive's escape scene was better than anything in Predator 2 or Predators.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: yhe1 on Feb 13, 2019, 04:32:00 PM
Although, the futgive's escape scene was better than anything in Predator 2 or Predators.

Oh, no you didn't!

Please.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Voodoo beat me to it.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Voodoo's on fire today.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: yhe1 on Feb 13, 2019, 04:32:00 PM

Wait... What ?

Voodoo Magic

yhe1

yhe1

I meant gory kills.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: yhe1 on Feb 13, 2019, 06:15:46 PM
I meant gory kills.

Oh ok  :laugh:

Yeah The Predator is overall gorier than P1 and P2.

The Old One

The Old One

Anything >AVP Requiem.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed