3 new clips... **spoilers**

Started by ChrisPachi, May 18, 2012, 10:05:56 AM

Author
3 new clips... **spoilers** (Read 32,329 times)

ChrisPachi

Qwertify

Qwertify

Woo-hoo! 100% confirmation that Twitter girl was BSing!!!

Plus we get to hear some nice parts of the sound track.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Sorry, that should be 2 new clips (the first and third).

e.nygma

e.nygma

Spoiler
She said David releases the snakes on the ship from the urn, right?
[close]
That's the proof she was lying? I hope she was, still a lot of things seems so real...

VickersAsh

VickersAsh

OH MY GOD
that last clip is amazing . i just want to stop looking at these spoilers but i can't help myself

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I told myself I wouldn't watch the last clip.

I was wrong. It started and I was immediately gripped. Oh gawd, it's beautiful.

Qwertify

Qwertify

enygma - put your stuff in spoilers.

And yeah - that is the 100% proof
Spoiler

She said that the urns contain snakes. Now that we have an upclose - there are clearly NO F¿CKING SNAKES - and I don't care if that ooze turns into snakes, if it was ooze - she should have said ooze - the difference is clear as day.
[close]

Vickers

Vickers

Need. 1080p. now. 8)

Winkie Bear

Winkie Bear

Woof!!!

That storm scene- christ, looks AAAAAAMAZING

e.nygma

e.nygma

Quote from: Qwertify on May 18, 2012, 10:18:33 AM
enygma - put your stuff in spoilers.

And yeah - that is the 100% proof
Spoiler

She said that the urns contain snakes. Now that we have an upclose - there are clearly NO F¿CKING SNAKES - and I don't care if that ooze turns into snakes, if it was ooze - she should have said ooze - the difference is clear as day.
[close]
Done, spoilers inserted into post!
Spoiler
Still think that weyland sports the space jockey suit, though. and I WANT him to, i think it's a very cool storyline straught up the prometheus mith
[close]

armageddon

armageddon

Sooooo....I guess we can now be certain that entering the juggernaut and all the nasty stuff  happens when they enter the temple for the second time.

e.nygma

e.nygma

It depends, we can't be sure..... BTW, does anyone else think some of these clips(probably all of the three) are edited? They seem to move much to fast scene to scene. No way the storm scene has only a second on the money shot when shaw is being blown away. Just doesn't seem that natural.

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Spoiler
The urns seem to contain organic looking, hypodermic needles ???
[close]

Qwertify

Qwertify

Quote from: e.nygma on May 18, 2012, 10:28:11 AM
It depends, we can't be sure..... BTW, does anyone else think some of these clips(probably all of the three) are edited? They seem to move much to fast scene to scene. No way the storm scene has only a second on the money shot when shaw is being blown away. Just doesn't seem that natural.

Yeah definitely. We already discussed this on the second one - and the third def. feels like it.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Some Mothers Do Have Em! on May 18, 2012, 10:32:04 AM
Spoiler
The urns seem to contain organic looking, hypodermic needles ???
[close]
They are quite literally ampoules as we understand them in real life; hermetically sealed (often glass) vials with a breakable 'neck' used for containing sensitive material.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed