Alien vs Predator - Moon's Blood:

Started by The PredBen, Sep 07, 2010, 10:03:42 PM

Author
Alien vs Predator - Moon's Blood: (Read 1,121 times)

The PredBen

I'm making an AVP fan film called AVP: Moon's Blood.

NOTE: Plot may, and likely WILL, change slightly depending on budget. The original script called for a large budget - equal to that of a normal film made by Fox - not a fan film. However, I've toned it down massively, I can be pulled off with around 2,000 dollars.

Plot: A group of Marines take out a terrorist squad in an abandon location. Once defeated, they reveal they've been harvesting a drug called Moon's Blood, called so because it was found during a full moon.

It is revealed to be a long lost drug used by Predators to double their strength for Queen Hunts. Now, three Predators are sent to get the drug from human hands, and use it to defeat the Queen left in the abandon area years ago ...

Main Cast:

Michael - A top USCM soldier who soon grows to hate his job. He is a smart and calculation person.

BLAIN - A hyper, right wing support fire officer, who has a slightly odd like of combat.

Jason -A happy go lucky medic who wants to live up to his Fathers name.

Rhino - a Large hand to hand expert. He is the only one who knows of the Predators.

Blacks - A demo expert who was pressured into the army by his overbearing and deceased father.

Julie - An easily angered tech expert and former sniper for USCM. She seems to dislike her teammaters.

Col. Summer - A mysterious col in the army.
B

x2SMONEY

NICE!  ;D It's so much more original than most other ideas, and I like the idea of Predators using enhancing drugs to level the playing field. I hope the movie comes out good.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed