Alien Versus Predator Hunting Season- link to posters and teasers!

Started by Purebreedalien, Jul 19, 2008, 03:24:30 PM

Author
Alien Versus Predator Hunting Season- link to posters and teasers! (Read 3,141 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

After leaving the script for so long I decided to scrap PREDATOR: Hunting Season and I am starting on a new Fan Film named- Alien Versus Predator: Hunting Season. The film will feature a better story and plot, I have brought some Acrylic paint and clay to start making what I can't buy. Alien egg/s and Chestburster/s. ;)
I have finnished most of the props, the first picture should be released within the week. The script isn't written yet but you will get a behind-the-scenes picture ;D
I hope you all look forward to it :)

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Hmmm interesting can't wait to see this.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Bone Crusher

Bone Crusher

Really looking  forward to it remember if you need help with photoshopping frames ect just ask me I really want to help on it. ;D

pmaz11

pmaz11

Sounds cool, I'm interested to see how you make your own eggs and chestbursters and other stuff you have to. It'll be something new that we've never seen. ;)

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I bought a chestburster. It's a chest appliance held on by a belt, and you where a ripped shirt over it and douse it with blood.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

^ Nice!!

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I wore it on purim. Found it on ebay.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Oh, I forgot to mention. It is a figure film  :-X *hides as all attention is lost*

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I like figure films ;). Just have to make sure you keep your hands out of the screen. (Will it be stop motion?)

PREDATOR KING

PREDATOR KING

figure films are great! this is going to be good i can tell.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jul 20, 2008, 07:05:08 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention. It is a figure film  :-X *hides as all attention is lost*

Figure films can be good, you just have to take your time and prepare everything.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jul 20, 2008, 09:14:40 PM
I like figure films ;). Just have to make sure you keep your hands out of the screen. (Will it be stop motion?)
Most will be stop motion but with awkward shots a video camera may be required. :)

Chris P

Chris P

sounds cool dude.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Thanks Chris.

UPDATE: The egg/s Chestburster/s are done and the script is being written, I'm on Scene Eight.  :) The behind-the-scenes picture may have to be delayed due to camera troubles. Hopefully next week. Hopefully.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed