AVP3 Plot (please read)

Started by Corporal Harrison, Jan 19, 2008, 06:30:49 AM

Author
AVP3 Plot (please read) (Read 3,730 times)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I agree with you Harrison, the Marines fighting A/P's has been the movie I've been wishing for since the first AVP game for PC.

Mortal-Slaughter

Mortal-Slaughter

My Predator 3 Plot Is in The Same Time In AVP But Before AVPR I Wanted To Connected The Story Of Predator To AVP

In 2003
The Predator Ship Had Sent From The Hometown To Hunt
And It Disappear
In 2004
The Weyland Industies Satellite Recieve The Heat From A Something Like Piramid From The Antarctica.And Then
The Predator Mothership Had Came To The Earth And Sent The 4 Warrior The ground.3 Was In Antarctica But 1 Was In NY To Founded The Missing Predator

It Too Long And Have Many Character(A Goverment,Police...ETC...).I Will Tell The End
Predator Fought With The Goverment In Predator2(Lead By Keays)But Now Lead by(Sorry I Forget The Name Of The Man In Last Scene Does He Wanted To Caught Predator)
And The Predator Injured,It Jump Through The Windows Across The building To The Ship with A Missing predator Weapon(It Died And The Goverment Have Experiment It)
Later
The Predator Was In A Mothership,It Returned To Antarctica And Taken The Scar Predator To A Ship,And The Predator Walked To The Room And Talk With Elder Predator 'They All Dead'
And The Ship Had Arrived The Saturn,The Scout Ship was Ready To Seperate To Find Te New Place To Hunt With The Aliens In Another 100 Years

The Predalien Was Came Out From The Scar Body,And In came Back Into The Body Because The 4 Predators Came Into The Room To Taken A Scar Corpse To Scout Ship.
And Later The Scout Ship Was Seperated From Mothership.Continue To AVPR

I Hope You Will Like It
You Like or not Tell Me 5555

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

^^^ nice, but i just had another brilliant idea for AVP 3

A lone military ship discovers an unidentified space craft in their path,
they send a message to the ship but doesn't respond.
The ship didn't threatened them of attack at all it just drifted.
After deciding that the ship was deserted they attach up to the ship and board it.
Surprisingly, the ship has artificial gravity and oxygen.
(this ship belongs to that of the space jokey, but they don't know that)
They then conduct a number of tests and investigate the ship.
What they discover reveals a lot about the space jockeys.

Meanwhile a lone party discovers a large chamber filled with eggs, after getting to close they hatch
and they get face hugged.
Soon aliens are infesting the ship and kill off many soldiers and investigators.
Meanwhile a surviving squad of investigators and soldiers retreat to their ship and send a distress call.
The distress call is then picked up by a lone predator scout ship, containing four hardcore predators on a hunting trip.

This then continues with a vicious action filled fight mainly between hundreds of aliens and 4 predators. Meanwhile the survivors who managed to survive the hectic battles found a room which seems to be a detachable ship (like an escape pod) when many aliens head towards them they finally manage to figure out how to operate it and end up escaping.

Meanwhile after 2 predators fell (one predator got killed by a dozen aliens pouncing on him while the others are occupied. The second predator stayed back to fight twenty aliens while the others continued.

Anyway, the two predators encounter a queen with two queen guards known as praetorians. A battle unleashes two predators on three aliens. The praetorians win and one predator is killed. One predator yells to his comrade that he is going to self destruct.
The predator flees back to the predator ship and flees the exploding space jockey ship. The predator is shocked to see the queen had followed him they battle it out and the both the queen and the predator end up mortally wounded. The predator activates his ships self destruct and dies an honorable death.

And finally, the space jockey ship was not completely destroyed from the explosion and falls into orbit and crash lands on nearby planet known as LV-426.

Thats when the start of alien 1 comes in.

END.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed