AVP3 Plot (please read)

Started by Corporal Harrison, Jan 19, 2008, 06:30:49 AM

Author
AVP3 Plot (please read) (Read 3,729 times)

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

I had an idea for a good AVP 3 movie and I'll show a long brief version of my plot on this board. If you like it I will post a detailed one but it could get very long.
Note: there are no characters yet.

February 4, 2122 (a few months before the events of Alien)
Due to a scout ship losing contact and disappearing unknown space, a small military cruiser near the scout ships last known location holding colonial marines and other personnel goes searching for the scout ship. Near the origin of SOS call, the ship discovers a small planet and lands there. They then set out search parties for possible survivors. Later, one search party discovers the crashed scout ship. The marines are confused for there are no bodies.
Meanwhile, a Predator ship lands after locating life signs matching human and xenomorph identity. The cloaked ship lands and 2 Predators depart from it.

The search parties regroup, but 1 squad of engineers find an odd, large cave. They enter but then hear the regroup orders. They hesitate when they discover human bodies and a dozen eggs. They begin to hatch and the marines open fire, all marines are facehugged except for one, but a grown alien cuts off the exit. After the disappearance of the squad all marines set out another search for them.

It gets dark and the personnel onboard the ship who stayed behind are all killed by aliens who enter through the main door, carelessly open and guarded by marines. Soon, the search parties are chased back by aliens to the ship.
Later, 2 Predators enter the jungle and are involved in a brutal battle with aliens using gadgets and hand to hand combat.
Meanwhile, the remaining soldiers contact Earth, only to reach Weyland Yutani Corporation. The marines tell them that "something" attacked them and that there on a planet, which was enough for the corporation to get there extremely fast hoping to finally get an there hands on an alien

The aliens find a way in the ship and the marines are forced into battle, the survivors run into the jungle where there predators attacked them 2 marines stayed behind and the predators got trophies. The remaining humans met up with the Weyland corp. and after telling them about the aliens, they attempt to kill them for they are witnesses. The humans flee into a nearby cave. Several minutes later, Weyalnd corp. attempts to catch an alien but are soon wiped out by aliens and a predator, while the other predator follows the marines.

In the cave, the humans run into a queen alien and 2 Praetorian guards. One predator gets into a fight with the queen, while the other predator fights the praetorians. The humans find a Weyland corp. ship and enter it. The humans leave the planet. The predator fighting the Praetorians dies. It tells the other predator "run" and activates its self-destruct device. The other runs to his ship and leaves the planet. The explosion kills all the aliens. The predator on its ship is then surprised when it sees the queen on his ship. They then battle and the predator sticks an explosive on her and ejects her, she explodes in space. The predator, mortally wounded dies in his ship.
Meanwhile, Mrs. Yutani asks about the aliens, her secretary says that it's unknown what happened on that unknown planet. She asks if there is any ships close by and he says yes, a ship called the "Nostromo". She says good, we still have a chance.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

AMAZING STORY!!!
I really love the ending, but I have a little problem with it which is what about the Space Jockey? :(

Gameoverman!GAMEOVER!

Excellent plot! I think that cud be made into a great movie if its directed right...only thing bad i can say is maybe theres too many characters,but apart from that it's great. and surely the space jockey thing can be sorted out by replacing the cave with the derilict?

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

Quoteonly thing bad i can say is maybe theres too many characters,

Mostly, there not really characters, you hardly see much them because they die pretty early (like the guy who gets killed by the alien in the air vents next to the fan in alien 3) i'm glad you like my plot by the way.
but I have a little problem with it which is what about the Space Jockey?

I could be a bit like alien 1, the aliens aren't indigenous to the planet (it's not heir home planet), so they had to get there some how. If it pleases everyone, it very well could be a space jokey ship, that crashes land, maybe a surviving mysterious space jokey? but dies later after it decides to hold back the aliens while the humans escape, (if Space Jockeys are friendly beings) hundreds of aliens swarm onto it, though it manages to kill quite a few before it falls.
Sound okay? or would you prefer just to see more dead space jockeys...

Gameoverman!GAMEOVER!

I'd prefer the jockeys to be found dead...keep the mystery. maybe show the same jockey in Alien,just less decomposed,tht wud be cool.

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

Quote from: Gameoverman!GAMEOVER! on Feb 03, 2008, 07:21:16 PM
I'd prefer the jockeys to be found dead...keep the mystery. maybe show the same jockey in Alien,just less decomposed,tht wud be cool.

yeah maybe that would be better, maybe somethings aren't just meant to be explained.

Mortal-Slaughter

Mortal-Slaughter

My AVP3 Is Not Like You.But The Ending Is Nearly,I Thought My AVP3 Is Continued From AVPR The Mothership in AVP Is Cameback To Homeland And The Elder Knew The Events From The Scoutship Crash landed And The Plasmapistol Had Been With Human And They Don't Wanted This High Tech Weapon Like This Made The World Change or Have A Problems,They Sended 3 Predators To Did This Mission (If I Am Director I Will Show More Visions Of Predators Homeland You Will Saw How They Live The Female Predators And Child Predators 555)1 Predator is A Survivor Of The Race In 1904(555) And 1 Is a Normal Predator(Concrete Jungle) And Another is A Predator Called 'Bad Blood' They went To The Earth To Take Back The Plasma Pistol And Unfortunate The Queen Facehugger Have Been With They Ship.Mrs Yutani is a partners Of Weyland industries And Later They Have Combine Together And They Builed A Company Outside The City In A Wasteland Full Of Cage And Mountain,And They Change A Name Of The Company To Weyland-Yutani Have /many High Tchnology Equipment Have The Labs In The Underground,When The Predators Arrived They Have Split up And The Face Hugger Have Hided Near The Company.Later Have 1 Secrurity Guard Slept Outside The Company And The Face Hugger Have To Took A embyo inside Him And Later Growth And It Went To Hided In The Cage,The Company Have Developed Many Hitech Thing And The Guards In The Company Change The Uniform Into The orange suits They Know The Signal Of The many alive In The Cage Near The company  40 Guards Went Into The Cage And All Of The Have Been The Host Of The Aliens,The Missions Of The Predators Is Continued They Go Into The Company And Killed Many men To Found The Thing They Want And The Aliens And The Face Huggers Have Went  Into The Company Too To Searched For A Foods And The Host  And The War Have Began THe Humans Is Ran Away To Survived In The Sewers,The Lab,The Mountain,The Cave Its Have Aliens Everywhere.And Later The Predators Have Found The Pistol And They Fought With The Aliens In The Company The Escape By Elavator From  Underground And Throwed The Bad Blood's Self Destruct Device To Destroyed The Aliens And The Humans Survival Is Escape To By The Helicopter,When Predators Came Out They Must Fought With Many Aliens And Queen The Bad Blood Killed The Queen And Suddenly Have Stabbed In The Back By Alien And The Alien Throwed into The Center Of The Mass Of Aliens And The 2 Predators must escape To The Ship.When The Concrete Jungle Predator Went Into The Ship,Another One is Stabbed In The Back By Aliens And Him Said To The Concrete To Ran Away And He Destroyed Himself By The Self Destuct Device With Aliens,Have 1 Predator Survived Back To Hometown,Many Hundred Years Later The Humans World Is very Far From We Know Have A Spaceship Hitech Equipment,Had Many Colony Planets.The Space Jockey Is Came To Predators Planet To Sell The Egg Of Alien,When It went Out Of The Planet Had The 1 Face Hugger Stick In The Space Jockey Face The Ship Failed Down To The LV-426 Planet,LaterThe Queen Alien Inside Is Come out.The Scene is Switch With The Light From The Capsule In 'Nostromo'Ship Switch With The Picture Of Space Jockey Ship THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Sorry Because I'm Not Good As English Grammar,I Hope You Will Understand If You Like I Tannkyou If It Not Good Tell Me!!!

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

it's pretty good,
but you may need to put some paragraphs in there.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Thats great Harrison!! Esspecially the ending, that would be a great nod to alien if that was how it would end in the AVP 3 movie.

Lyana

Lyana

Pretty impressive, but i must say, your plot has very much reminiscence to Aliens

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

Hudson:
thanks!
Lyana
but that's exactly what people want. There sick of your average joe blow running away and killing aliens with guns when they have never shot a gun before.
We are sick of that.
And i'm pretty sure most people would be more pleased with something closely resembling aliens than another teen vs. alien or mountain climber vs. alien type of thing.
But thanks for liking it.  ;D

Lyana

Lyana

Ta. So i guess your an alien fan. Well i must say i am a Predator fan. So i presume it definetly is Alien Vs. Predator. But lets not start firing plasmacasters and bleeding acid. I do have a great idea for the trilogy but right now i have no time to type it up because i have to get to class. Maths is boring. So is college. Well hope to reply to you soon.
AVP ROCKS!!!

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

Quote from: Lyana on Mar 05, 2008, 12:55:41 PM
Ta. So i guess your an alien fan. Well i must say i am a Predator fan. So i presume it definetly is Alien Vs. Predator. But lets not start firing plasmacasters and bleeding acid. I do have a great idea for the trilogy but right now i have no time to type it up because i have to get to class. Maths is boring. So is college. Well hope to reply to you soon.
AVP ROCKS!!!

im actually a much more of a predator fan.
And what i was trying to get in this story was a cross between my 2 favorites: Predator 1 and Aliens 2

Lyana

Lyana

I presume that ain't a bad idea at all. But what about Predator 3. Will it have an effect on that.

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

Quote from: Lyana on Mar 06, 2008, 10:38:43 AM
I presume that ain't a bad idea at all. But what about Predator 3. Will it have an effect on that.

i doubt it.
The first AVP movies haven't destroyed the possibilities for Aliens 5 or Predator 3
but if there was to be a predator 3, it would be released in the movies far late than AVP 3.
As for Aliens 5, i think they should just leave the alien films as a Quadrilogy unless Ridley Scott or James Cameron are interested in returning.
But no, it wouldn't kill predator 3. Because i doubt we will see marines in a solo predator movie again, or it wouldn't be original since it's already been done in that series.
But as for AVP, marines in the future hasn't been done. So having marines in the future fighting aliens and predators wouldn't be stealing but would just be a nod to those 2 remarkable movies.

If you would like me to write any modifications, just give me a shout and ill redo it better and a bit longer in case it sounds a bit too fast.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed