Indiana Jones and the Great Circle (2024)

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Jan 18, 2024, 08:51:25 PM

Author
Indiana Jones and the Great Circle (2024) (Read 801 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The Cruentus

Gameplay looks ok, but I heard bad things about the latest movie, so there is probably a few disillusioned folk out there.

Wweyland

Looks pretty good, I have high levels of Nostalgia for the old Indiana Jones games.

xShadowFoxX

Game looks good. But I've been preferring third person games lately.

Wweyland

They should remaster The Fate Of Atlantis while they are at it.

Kimarhi

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jan 19, 2024, 11:12:09 AMGameplay looks ok, but I heard bad things about the latest movie, so there is probably a few disillusioned folk out there.

It was bleh.  It wasn't terrible, it just suffered from being mediocre.  At least if you are going to be bad, be Prometheus bad so you can get a man's blood pressure up. 

Wweyland

Yeah, probably this game will end up ignoring the latest 2 movies, which is the best way to go.
Maybe there are some bookends, but I doubt it.

Nightmare Asylum

Hard to really go out of its way to acknowledge movies that it is set decades prior to.

Wweyland

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 29, 2024, 02:34:03 PMHard to really go out of its way to acknowledge movies that it is set decades prior to.
As I said, bookends. Not like it's a new thing in the series.
And a big portion of the last movie was in the past as well.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Wweyland on Jan 29, 2024, 03:11:24 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 29, 2024, 02:34:03 PMHard to really go out of its way to acknowledge movies that it is set decades prior to.

Even that flashback in Dial is still set well after the events of this game.

BlueMarsalis79

I love Machine Games, do not care about Indiana Jones at all, interested to see how this will play out.

Wweyland

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 29, 2024, 03:29:57 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Jan 29, 2024, 03:11:24 PM
They can still shoehorn some of the new characters into 1937. They were not dead at that point.

Even that flashback in Dial is still set well after the events of this game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed