Black Mesa (Half-Life Remake)

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Nov 20, 2018, 12:39:13 AM

Author
Black Mesa (Half-Life Remake) (Read 1,524 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

QuoteUnlike the rest of Black Mesa, Xen is almost entirely original work, though obviously Half-Life is still the cornerstone. This re-imagining of the alien world will take players around six hours to complete, judging by playtests, and more if you plan on investigating every nook and cranny.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

f**king finally.

Black Mesa was goddamn fantastic, and it spent so long in development hell that I doubted it would ever see the light of day. It was absolutely worth the wait, and I'm glad they're redesigning Xen from the ground up because HL1 Xen sucked out loud.

brain_damage

Niceee! I will never forget, as a kid, playing with the facehugger like squiddy thingy.
But...six hours? Wow, that0s nothing.

Wweyland

Wweyland

So Xen is still not actually out yet?

Razz

Razz

Quote from: Wweyland on Nov 24, 2018, 06:27:35 PM
So Xen is still not actually out yet?
Q2 2019

They've updated Black Mesa with some new visual enhancements that Xen will have.

ralfy

ralfy

Related:

Wweyland

Wweyland

I tried the new Half Life "patch", but it felt somehow off.
I like how they included Uplink (one of my favorite Half Life things), but I got stuck in a wall during the first 10 seconds and quit.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Wweyland

Wweyland

They should have included achievements, I would have possibly re-played the whole game.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Funny videos :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed