The Walking Dead

Started by ShadowPred, Jan 21, 2011, 11:58:26 PM

Author
The Walking Dead (Read 36,210 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Cap. Fitzgerald

We were discussing this in the thread for the show.
I hope it's completely different from the show and comic and follows it's own path. A game where your choices affect the plot as well as your actions and who you save would be great, I'd buy that faster than a bullet.

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jan 22, 2011, 12:06:09 AM
We were discussing this in the thread for the show.
I hope it's completely different from the show and comic and follows it's own path. A game where your choices affect the plot as well as your actions and who you save would be great, I'd buy that faster than a bullet.
didnt know bullets were that big on spending ;D

ShadowPred

Sharp Sticks

Undeadite

Undeadite

What novel series is he talking about?

As for the game, meh.

Space Sweeper

Nightmare Asylum

Meg, the rumors are true... This better be good...

And novel series? That could be interesting?

got this in an email

QuoteTelltale is excited to announce games based on Robert Kirkman's terrifying, mesmerizing Eisner award-winning comic series, The Walking Dead, with the first episode set to come your way this fall.

In The Walking Dead, zomb ies have taken over the world. But as the survivors soon learn, the living can often be more dangerous than the dead.

Telltale is working with series creator Kirkman - the mind behind other comic-book favorites including Invincible, Haunt, and The Astounding Wolf-Man - to craft stories that fit into the world he's created.

We'll have plenty more to satiate your hunger for brains, er, details soon. To stay on top of the latest The Walking Dead information, head over to the game teaser site and sign up for email updates. And grab a wallpaper version of the amazing art that The Walking Dead artist Charlie Adlard created just for this announcement!
http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead

we can definately take the "rumoured" of the thread title now

Nightmare Asylum

Pretty cool, but I'm more interested to see what the novel series is than the game.

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Christ do we really need another zombie game?

And I know if it does come out everyone will buy it.

Quote from: DragonBossk on Feb 22, 2011, 11:30:16 AM

i don't think it will be your traditional zombie game, i expect it will be story and puzzle and survival based, and not a lot of killing zombies, and when you do i expect it will be scripted events.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: DragonBossk on Feb 22, 2011, 11:30:16 AM

Nightmare Asylum

The only one I ever really enjoyed was the first L4D. Hopefully this one isn't anything like that, though.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

yep...still zombied out.

As my friend likes to call it, I've got zombie fatigue.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed