Favorite Kill

Started by War Wager, Mar 19, 2007, 07:17:14 PM

Out of all four Alien movies, what is your most favorite death?

Alien - Parker punctured through head
3 (12%)
Aliens - Bishop torn apart by Queen
16 (64%)
Alien3 - Clemans punctured through head
4 (16%)
Alien Resurrection - General Perez punctured at back of head
2 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author
Favorite Kill (Read 3,156 times)

Alien Drone 531

Alien Drone 531

Quote from: War Wager on Mar 19, 2007, 07:17:14 PM
My favorite is when Bishop is stabbed and then ripped in half by the Queen   ;D  (classic)

Defiantly classic but he didn't die   ;)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I have to say when Bishop died...of course i was expecting the damn tail going through him, but when she ripped him in half  :o

alienwarrior426

alienwarrior426

Mine favorite is: of the dallas in the first one ,second the hudson,3 clemens in the ward, 4 to of the distephano with the newborn 

Fitzley

Fitzley

My favorite kill is in Alien3, I believe it is Rains who gets killed and it splashes blood all over Golic. The alien basically "smiles" at him with blood all over its dome and teeth...classic scene.

War Wager

War Wager

Oh yeah I like that one too. I should have replaced Clemans death with that...  :-\

Scree

Scree

Quote from: Fitzley on Jun 10, 2007, 11:27:58 PM
My favorite kill is in Alien3, I believe it is Rains who gets killed and it splashes blood all over Golic. The alien basically "smiles" at him with blood all over its dome and teeth...classic scene.
Oh yeah, that's probably my favourite kill, too! Brilliant scene.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Fitzley on Jun 10, 2007, 11:27:58 PM

That scene gave me goose bumps when i first saw it  :)

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Vasquez blowing up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed