The modern Adult Alien Designs.

Started by Meathead320, Jun 05, 2007, 04:24:21 PM

What do you dislike the most about the current Adult Alien designs?

The oversize hands and feet.
10 (32.3%)
The fleshy look.
18 (58.1%)
The fin on the tail.
6 (19.4%)
The big external pelvis.
8 (25.8%)
I like the new designs better than the original.
5 (16.1%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author
The modern Adult Alien Designs. (Read 1,634 times)

Meathead320

Meathead320

Only voting on the Adult Alien design changes, not huggers, eggs, bursters, or the Queen.

Uncanny Antman

Who the hell voted for 'better than the original'?  You peoples is cray-zee.

SiL

SiL

Two people!

What's this world coming to :-[

SM

SM

I don't dislike the new ones.  Not as good as the original obviously, but the overall look is still pretty much the same.

Meathead320

You can still tell what they are, the species is not mistake, BUT I really loved some of the things about the original that have been changed.

The original did not have giant hands or feet. The fingers had a lot of biomechanical details even.

The guy in the suit was 6'9", some sources say 7'1.  Either way, he was very tall and skinny.

That really helped the look, and those little details really made the Alien come alive.

Today they seem to have lost that quality.

gameoverman

Don't like the fleshy look.  Particularly the muscled shoulders.

Vader the White

I never noticed the hands really, but I rather the old bio-mechanical look. It gave it a look that is just, well, awesome. But I like the recent look, I like the first the best.

War Wager

War Wager

The only things I like in the modern designs are the longer tubes on their backs and the fin on their tails.

It would be nice to see a biomechanical look again...  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed