Dallas & Bret

Started by Cromartie, May 24, 2007, 10:47:20 AM

Author
Dallas & Bret (Read 4,365 times)

Cromartie

Cromartie

i was thinking about them being cooconed and i wondered if dallas and bret werent being transformedinto aliens, and they were simply being stored until the drone/warrior could produce an egg itself. you know like Blorash Jelly that the Yuuzhan Vong used in Tne New Jedi Order.

SiL

SiL

Brett was being turned into an egg. Dallas too, although he might just have been the intended host for the face-hugger. Either/or.

War Wager

War Wager

Brett was definitley being turned into an egg, but I think Dallas was being stored to be eaten by the Alien. Theres a part in the script that says the Alien was eating him bit by bit and thats why he told Ripley to kill him.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Holy toledo, another thread on this?

SM

SM

And it won't be the last...

They were both being turned into eggs.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

OK um what suggests that the alien was trying to make them into eggs because i don't fully understand how it's done. I'm going to have to seee these movies again later.

Dachande

Dachande

The fact they were clearly turning into eggs suggests that they were turning into eggs

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I don't remember seeing anything :-\

Dachande

Dachande

Go find the other topic on this, i believe theres a pic in there

SM

SM

QuoteI don't remember seeing anything

Your homework is to watch the Alien Directors Cut and then report back.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Still can't believe that after all the different threads on this subject there are still people who don't believe the egg morphing concept... ???...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SM on May 26, 2007, 09:58:30 AM
QuoteI don't remember seeing anything

Your homework is to watch the Alien Directors Cut and then report back.

well i did see it a year ago i think I do remember the cacoon scene but i don't remember seeing them being turned into eggs. well whatever i'm going to see if i can find it somewhere.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

well i did see it a year ago i think I do remember the cacoon scene but i don't remember seeing them being turned into eggs.

Check out the Ridly Scott interveiw with Don Shay they talk about the cocoon scene alittle. 

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

does the site for it have the interview?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Okay i just read on wikipedia that they indeed are turning into eggs as another means of "reproduction" and it also says that in an ommited scene from Alien 3 that the cacoon in which the human is placed turns into a fully adult Xenomorph, which in turn bypasses the egg and queen lifecycle.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed