space jockey

Started by Weyland, May 19, 2007, 11:28:14 PM

Author
space jockey (Read 11,172 times)

SiL

SiL

The idea was the Jockey was part of the chair. A perfect study of Giger's biomechanic aesthetic.

SM

SM

QuoteI AM JUST SAYING MAYBE IT WAS A FILMMAKERS MISTAKE.

There's a big difference in "maybe" and "here is a photo proving that a facehugger cannot do anything with this creature"

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Quote from: SiL on May 20, 2007, 01:55:09 AM
The idea was the Jockey was part of the chair. A perfect study of Giger's biomechanic aesthetic.

I'm not saying it isn't.  I'm just saying, that it could be part of the chair and the ship and at the same time, inside a suit.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well seeing the pic makes me realise that it can be part of a suit, hmm...

gameoverman

gameoverman

Nevermind if a facehugger can hug a Jockey...  From the film it is obvious it can. 

But what about the resulting alien?  What would a jockey alien look like?  My theory is that it would be much bigger than the aliens we've seen, possibly even bigger than a Queen.  Yes, I know there is no evidence to support this.. but wait until we see the Predalien.  If the Predalien is much bigger than the other aliens, than the Jockey alien would be too, logically.

Now I want to see Jockey Alien VS Predator.   :P

Nightmare

Nightmare

the hugger puts a tube down the hosts throat, the tube is flexible (in aliens you can see it moving in the crio tube to the sides) so the hugger just surrounds the "nose" or whatever that tube of the jokey is, and puts the tube down his mouth.

also has much as we know the jokey tube could also be flexible before fossilizing

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Anyone have a scan of Destroying Angels handy?

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 05, 2007, 04:04:09 PM
Anyone have a scan of Destroying Angels handy?

I'm on the lookout for that comic now.  There's not that much Jockey material out there so looks like an interesting find.

fluxcap

fluxcap

You guys want a scan of the jockey about to get face hugged or that big alien at the end.

SM

SM

Only post the latter if you've warned everyone that they're about to piss themselves laughing.

SM

SM

You didn't warn me...

No I have to go and wash MYSELF with a rag on a stick...

gameoverman

gameoverman

The Jockey looked worse.  Like an overgrown Jabba the Hutt with hair.  Wtf did they put hair on the Jockey anyway?

The Jockey alien looks ok.

Btw, thanks fluxcap for posting the pics.

SM

SM

Looks like a hugger rooted a saxophone.

fluxcap

fluxcap

No problem gameoverman.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed