Weaver Says Alien Maxed Out

Started by Darkness, Feb 25, 2007, 04:03:29 PM

Author
Weaver Says Alien Maxed Out (Read 8,272 times)

kai

kai

8)  reminds me of the zerg/protoss hybrid of starcraft: brood war that samir duran was creating..

Nick Arizona

Nick Arizona

I agree with everyone about Ripley. Aliens was what lured me into the series. Those marines kicking ass and getting their asses kicked. AvP made Pred's look like pussies even though they were 'caught off guard '. It seems a lot of the movie industry has been bent on world destruction, so why not add that and have the aliens & predator f**king over the human race a bit. Give us some kick ass Marine/Alien/Predator war and make the story one that can continue. Starcraft had a great idea, its wonderful that these alien can grow in any host, but how did they develop that ability much less get to space?  Nick

Nick Arizona

Nick Arizona

One more thing, get Giger back in. We don't need aliens looking like they had a Michael Jackson face lift/tuck/whitening.

Immortal_Soul

Immortal_Soul

If anything killed off the Alien franchize its the writers Of the 3rd and 4th parts. Had james wrote and directed them both then we wouldent be whining right now,   James has stated in several interviews that he intended on keeping newt and the original ripley Alive, and to carry the mother daughter type bond they had to develope further. and aparently he was pissed to find they killed off both charactors.  Who knows maybe like some of you have suggested that newt would have took up the rifle and became riply mark II. Or maybe james would have paved the way for new fresh charactors and a new lead role.  So my final view is this, let james and ridley write aliens 5 and see if we can breath life into the beast some more.  since i still believe  there is room for new films.

Master

Master

I would very much like to see another Alien movie but i would also leave third and fourth part alone. May be they weren`t as good as the first two but they were quite ok. A remake is also not good idea to me, because Alien series is an important step in the history of film and in my opinion history should not be cheanged. Let Scott Cameron and hopefully Giger do another part of the film and we will judge it then ( I hope it won`t be another AvP like movie)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed