Weaver Says Alien Maxed Out

Started by Darkness, Feb 25, 2007, 04:03:29 PM

Author
Weaver Says Alien Maxed Out (Read 8,273 times)

SDJ

SDJ

No One cares about Ripley anyways .. Im sick of SW allways pulling back Alien 5 production ..  I want to find out about the alien creature where it came from where its been and why and not see f*cking ripley again running around   She became the b*tch she allways fought

SDJ

SDJ

dont know if people realise but the movie is called 'ALIEN' not f*cking 'Ripley'.  She (SW) should just sell any rights that she has associated with the movie and let someone else deal with it instead constantly saying no to ALien 5.   And for f*ck sake get H.R Giger involved in the project again, there is no one else but the Father of Alien who could come up with a Background story on the creature.

fabman

fabman

Well, first of all it's not her who pulls back a new "Alien." They can do it without her, she just won't return as Ripley. I've been on this site for the first time now and it seems like you care more for the "AvP" movies than for the "Alien" ones which I can understant, it's an AvP site.    ;D   Anyway, I consider "Alien vs. Predator" as a huge piece of sh*t. "Alien Resurrection" isn't great, but "AvP" is just cr*p (sorry). It's really a bad movie, if you can call it movie, Fox just tried to get a bit of $ by letting their "tentpole monsters" appear in one pic. I'd love to see a new "Alien" but if they do it I hope they do it right. If it turns out to be just an average monster popcorn flick, well, that'd suck. A new movie should have depth, great characters, suspense and a good story. They should go back to the roots ("Alien" by Ridley Scott) and make something similar to that.

You will never know my name.

You will never know my name.

I agree with "Kevin" there is no more need for weaver, she should have stayed dead in alien 3 (stupid bloody cloning machine),it should be more like in the end of alien 4, there was an egg on board and it is sent back to earth were it could bread with one of the androids (might be a bad idea) so then it would create a weird kinda......thing.

obelix

obelix

Unfortunately Alien 3, makes almost everything that goes on in "Aliens" illogical. The character development of Newt is totally thrown away, which is too bad since Jodie Foster would have been great in the role as an adult. If Cameron had wanted Hicks and Newt dead I´m sure he would have made his film in another way. I read Cameron would disregard 3 and 4 if he made Alien 5. I say go for it.

jmc

jmc

Yes she is a whinner, but the Alien creature is not mxed out! the directors just tried to throw in more and more junk trying to make it better, but someday maby a good director will come along and make Alien 5 more scary than the first!   ;)  

jmc

jmc

sorry i meant whigner....oops

jmc

jmc

oh yeah and the "MAXED" out part too. lol

jmc

jmc

I say forget Ripley and gather some good characters and make our own Alien 5 movie on a low budget scale> and no curse words or anything like that, just get the alien killing evreyone and make the audience scared out of there minds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vasquez

Vasquez

Restart the Alien series as it ended with Aliens. I'm sure if both Cameron and Scott worked on creating either a new storyline or a reamke of the first two, maybe three they could come up with something far more original and unique than anything current mainstream moviemakers could come up with.

jmc

jmc

I agree with vasquez on this 1, re-build the slab for the Alien series. the first 2 are GREAT! but 3 and 4 suck eggs!

Darkpreacha

Darkpreacha

I would rather these days see an alien or predator or even a good old Slasher flick old school ya know rather than the crap that is coming out now. This site is dedicated to the galaxy of both alien and predator any fan of either should be chomping at the bit for what they give us of either franchise. As far as Weaver is concerned ahh give her a cameo and say good bye.

Mr.Hyde

Mr.Hyde

The only story line i can see for the Alien franchise is by making a sequel for Aliens but this would mean bringing back the Ripley character so i guess they should make a prequel to the alien movie.I just want t say that Sigourney Weaver sucks ass!!!!!!!!

griff

griff

hello has anyone read aliens volume 1 the comic book newt and hick servive no riley i agree with people that say that we dont need ripley if they did a new alien film there are plenty of good storys out there without then having to make one!!!

griff

griff

mr hyde you are talking out you ass sorry but dont know what you are on about forget aliens 3 and 4 and pick up where aliens left of read aliens vol 1 people and you will see what i mean

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed