60~70
7 (16.7%)
50~60
1 (2.4%)
~50
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author
Review Score prediction (Read 4,489 times)

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I think it'll do well with 70-80.

This game has a LOT of potential.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: szkoki on Feb 26, 2014, 06:16:17 PM
Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 25, 2014, 03:03:41 PM
Quote from: szkoki on Feb 25, 2014, 12:58:21 AM
looks so far a 100% game, tho the repetative gameplay and lack of storytelling, weak characarcters could make it to be between 70-90

LOLWUT?

How do you know there will be a lack of storytelling, or weak characters?

i thought my english is the worst here

SMH

Glaive

Glaive

I give this thread 2 out of 5 noogies.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Quote from: Jango1201 on Mar 03, 2014, 12:28:41 AM
I'm saying 60-70% at the moment. Game looks like an absolute nerdgasm but so did AVP and A:CM. I'm being very cautious about this game but I give credit to CA for going an a direction long forgotten in the Alien franchise.

AVP was the equivalent to AVP sock puppets. No way were hardcore fans of AVP feelin that game at all. Just hardcore FPS gamers needing something to nerd about.

blood.

blood.

This game will be a solid 10/10 no doubt about it. :/

Although, the length of the game could be a big downfall for it. They are saying it will take 8 to 10 hrs to complete in order to remain scary and not get repetitive. I can imagine speed runs popping up on YouTube not long after launch completing the game iridiculously fast. I just hope they have some kind of bonus levels unlock once you complete the game, or at least an alternate game mode or something... something that doesn't fit in with the storyline or doesn't depend on the scare factor.

Vepariga

Vepariga

I think it will get solid 8's across the board.

which is damn good.

Elicas

Elicas

60%-70%

CA's console division have never released a good game (Spartan Warrior on PS2 and Viking: Battle for Asgard were both 50%-60% third person hack n slashers) and their Total War team have consistently released buggy and steadily worsening games since their move to the new engine with Empire:TW.

There is a reason CA have an atrocious reputation when it comes to AI, this is a game where the AI code will make or break the game. Doesn't fill me with confidence.

Add to that the background talk about fighting robots/synths/WY-Commandos..... yeah, I'm not expecting much.

Jarac

Jarac

Definitely seems like a 70-80 game. If they manage to pull it off, it'll be worth the purchase for a lot of people, especially considering how A:CM pretty much lowered a lot of people's expectations. Even a decent game will seem godly coming off of A:CM.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Jarac on Apr 09, 2014, 04:52:53 PM
Definitely seems like a 70-80 game. If they manage to pull it off, it'll be worth the purchase for a lot of people, especially considering how A:CM pretty much lowered a lot of people's expectations. Even a decent game will seem godly coming off of A:CM.

Bra f**king vo. I said the same thing. They can make a C+ game and it will be treated like royalty.

Imagine if they get critical acclaim? Oh man...but on the other hand, if it sells well, SEGA may stick around longer with the franchise and make more shit games.

Jarac

Jarac

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Apr 09, 2014, 08:24:02 PM
Quote from: Jarac on Apr 09, 2014, 04:52:53 PM

Bra f**king vo. I said the same thing. They can make a C+ game and it will be treated like royalty.

Imagine if they get critical acclaim? Oh man...but on the other hand, if it sells well, SEGA may stick around longer with the franchise and make more shit games.

If CA manages to pull this off, it means that there might still be hope within them for another game. If this flops, though, it's the end of the line for SEGA making Alien games. I think they finally realized that this is their last chance, and that another A:CM CANNOT happen. If there is hope for Isolation, there may be hope to redeem the Aliens name with an actually good, squad-based co-op shooter that A:CM promised.

Of course, that's assuming this game meets expectations.  ;)

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Even if A:I makes truckloads Sega can't afford to renew the license.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Apr 10, 2014, 07:07:34 AM

THANK GOD!

I just wanna see the game rights go to someone who can make a game. I know BF4 was super buggy for a while, but I would like to see DICE, or maybe even Bungie get a crack at making a squad-based shooter with Aliens and marines, or even another AVP game. BF4, at least on my 360, seems to FINALLY be playing perfectly. No more crashes or freezing on my end.

When are the rights up? I honestly see a bidding war coming for these rights. Publishers know this franchise can sell, especially if the games are quality games.

judge death

judge death

Please no more Marine vs aliens shoter games, we have seen and done that in so many games the concept is starting to get boring to be honest :/

Jarac

Jarac

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Apr 10, 2014, 01:40:46 PM
Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Apr 10, 2014, 07:07:34 AM

THANK GOD!

I just wanna see the game rights go to someone who can make a game. I know BF4 was super buggy for a while, but I would like to see DICE, or maybe even Bungie get a crack at making a squad-based shooter with Aliens and marines, or even another AVP game. BF4, at least on my 360, seems to FINALLY be playing perfectly. No more crashes or freezing on my end.

When are the rights up? I honestly see a bidding war coming for these rights. Publishers know this franchise can sell, especially if the games are quality games.

Eh, why DICE? Of all of the EA subsidiaries, DICE would be near the bottom to handle something like the Alien franchise. If anything, Visceral (the makers of Dead Space) would be the closest ones who could do the series justice in EA. Normally I hate EA, but I wouldn't be against seeing Visceral make an Aliens game.

But knowing EA, they'd put microtransactions and day-one DLC in the games. Cutting out important bits of the story to be sold later. Really, I don't trust any publisher to really do this franchise justice. Certain studios, maybe, but not a lot of the big publishers.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

CDProjektRed

or

Visceral Games

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed