Would you like to see Predators fight Colonial Marines on the big screen?

Started by Gunshard, Feb 18, 2008, 08:59:58 AM

Would you like to see Predators fight Colonial Marines on the big screen?

Yes
50 (86.2%)
No
3 (5.2%)
Undecided
5 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author
Would you like to see Predators fight Colonial Marines on the big screen? (Read 8,997 times)

Gunshard

Gunshard

A firefight would break out; pulse rifle rounds, smartgun rounds and shoulder cannon rounds being shot at each other. I think a predator can kill around 3 to 4 marines before being taken out. This would make a great action scene.

Hopefully this can happen in either AVP3 or in Predator 3. ;D

EDIT:

Since the Predator is cloaked and jumping from tree to tree, if this was outdoors. The only way the Colonial Marines can see the Predator is from the green blood from getting shot, the flash from the shoulder cannon or by using a motion tracker, in which they see a dot on the tracker to know the predator is right in front of them.

stephen

I'm working on a Predator 3 story at the moment just like this.

Alienseseses

Quote from: Gunshard on Feb 18, 2008, 08:59:58 AM
A firefight would break out; pulse rifle rounds, smartgun rounds and shoulder cannon rounds being shot at each other. I think a predator can kill around 3 to 4 marines before being taken out. This would make a great action scene.

Hopefully this can happen in either AVP3 or in Predator 3. ;D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Lyceum/AVP/30_large.jpg
I think a pred can kill a whole platoon, just not all at once. Where's the first pic from?

CanadianHero67

Yes, I think it would be cool but I think the only way it will happen is that the guy who's making AVP3 thinks the same.

Master Chief

If the Colonial Marines are anything like the Marines in Aliens, they'd all be skinned.

b-raz

This sounds really good actually, Id def like to see this. Colonial Marines would be a good match for a Predator rather than what we have now. They have smartguns and all that which automatically tracks a target in motion regardless of a cloak, it'd def be a better fight rather than getting blown up out of nowhere like weve seen before. I'd say ur average Predator like Anytime could probably take out 5-8 Colonial Marines.

DoomRulz

I'd be down 110% for Predator(s) vs. CMs. The CMs would get owned. Unless they used infra-red vision, in which case they'd stand a chance somewhat.

Russian_Predator

Undecided.

How about Private Lance J. Lewis from Alien vs Predator for Atari Jaguar?  :-\

I think that Aliens versus Predator game series is more difficult for adaptation than Jaguar game.  :-\

XENOWARRIOR

My answer is not yes, ITS HELL YES!

brain_damage

The Diesel

Since the Predator is cloaked and jumping from tree to tree, if this was outdoors. The only way the Colonial Marines can see the Predator is from the green blood from getting shot, the flash from the shoulder cannon or by using a motion tracker, in which they see a dot on the tracker to know the predator is right in front of them.
The smartgun should be able to lock onto them whether or not they are cloaked.  It does in the games.

DoomRulz

Quote from: The Diesel on Apr 11, 2008, 02:09:19 PM
The smartgun should be able to lock onto them whether or not they are cloaked.  It does in the games.

Games aren't canon.

Commander Aun

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 11, 2008, 02:35:57 PM
Quote from: The Diesel on Apr 11, 2008, 02:09:19 PM

Games aren't canon.

Who said they weren't? Hmmm?

DoomRulz

Commander Aun

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed