What kind of predators are there in the predators movie?

Started by ChristianSoldier, Jun 20, 2010, 06:12:16 AM

Author
What kind of predators are there in the predators movie? (Read 1,577 times)

ChristianSoldier

I've heard about the berserker predator, 3 super predators(including mr.black), dog handling predator, falconer predator, and the classic predator. Any info on these preds and what do they look like? From the looks of it, it seems that the dog handling predator is the berserker predator, they are one and the same, and also part of the 3 super predators. AM I making sense? falconer is also part of the super predators, and he will be fighting the yakuza. so basically Mr black, falconer, dog handler/berserker, and the classic predator will be the predators featured in predators right? Someone please help me to make sense of this movie. lols. and dont forget to answer how they look as well. thanks much.

Sabres21768

First, welcome to the board.

Second, go here and enjoy:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=31539.0

Mutha_Brucka

Quote from: ChristianSoldier on Jun 20, 2010, 06:12:16 AM
I've heard about the berserker predator, 3 super predators(including mr.black), dog handling predator, falconer predator, and the classic predator. Any info on these preds and what do they look like? From the looks of it, it seems that the dog handling predator is the berserker predator, they are one and the same, and also part of the 3 super predators. AM I making sense? falconer is also part of the super predators, and he will be fighting the yakuza. so basically Mr black, falconer, dog handler/berserker, and the classic predator will be the predators featured in predators right? Someone please help me to make sense of this movie. lols. and dont forget to answer how they look as well. thanks much.

^^^ This whole thing is one big clusterf**k of confusion when I first read it lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed