AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 325,013 times)

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

A brilliant effort! 7/10. Puts AvP:R to shame!

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: alexpj19 on May 15, 2010, 08:05:29 PM
i am splitting it in 3 parts to post it on youtube, its just its still giving me some sound issues, but it will be there hopefully tonight.
Not to mention that ever since Google bought it, you could get your film muted because you didn't create the music tracks   :-\

ipod takes mp4
Thanks!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

How would I go about downloading it so I can transfer it to MP4? Thanks in advance!

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 15, 2010, 08:59:27 PM
How would I go about downloading it so I can transfer it to MP4? Thanks in advance!

www.mediaconverter.org

Copy the video's URL and set it as MP4. Then paste it into iTunes. This may not work, though, as the file may be too big.

EDIT: AGH! You need to pay to convert videos from Vimeo...thats f**king bull...I'll see if I can find other websites, I know there are plenty out there.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Very well made film, I enjoyed watching it! 9/10!

The effects are pretty amazing, It was great seeing the predalien in this film. Definitely looked better than the awful predalien dsesign in AVP-R for sure :P

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: RazorSlash on May 15, 2010, 09:03:04 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 15, 2010, 08:59:27 PM

www.mediaconverter.org

Copy the video's URL and set it as MP4. Then paste it into iTunes. This may not work, though, as the file may be too big.

Says I have to become a member, which I don't feel like doing right now. Maybe later. But thanks anyways!

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Well, the film is already an MP4. I guess I could just download it from Vimeo-

640x480, 92.79MB
Uploaded Fri May 07, 2010
Sorry, not available for download.

DAMNIT

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

ipod takes mp4, and i am splitting it in 3 parts to post it on youtube, its just its still giving me some sound issues, but it will be there hopefully tonight.

you sure its not just your computer? well take your time, I like to watch this without the sound being mucked up.

Youtube shouldn't take it off. if they do he can always post it on another site after all. he did it with VIMIO. (as to why he can't put the three parts on VIMIO is beyond me, possibly cause he already posted the full vid on it and its against their rules or somethin) personaly, its Youtube's seemingly obsessive need to delete awsome vids that makes me dislike the site. dispite the fact that I watch the vids on the site. its when they delete such cool vids that pisses me off. especialy when the vid has nothing bad on it or anythin.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Thanks to a friend of mine, I'm going to be able to get the MP4 of this for iTunes. If its okay with Alex, I could post a link to the raw MP4 file when he sends it.

alexpj19

alexpj19

Quote from: RazorSlash on May 15, 2010, 09:18:04 PM
Thanks to a friend of mine, I'm going to be able to get the MP4 of this for iTunes. If its okay with Alex, I could post a link to the raw MP4 file when he sends it.

I would like you not do it, cause, im getting a good, wide screen version ready for the vimeo that will be downloadable. just wait a few days. it will be available.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: alexpj19 on May 15, 2010, 09:45:25 PM

I would like you not do it, cause, im getting a good, wide screen version ready for the vimeo that will be downloadable. just wait a few days. it will be available.

ah, okay. Turns out the link didn't work anyway, Megaupload was being a bitch

SiL

SiL

Stupid having to wait for the YouTube versions ... :P

alexpj19

alexpj19

chukabi

chukabi

I can't seem to find the video :(

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: chukabi on May 15, 2010, 11:06:41 PM
I can't seem to find the video :(

http://vimeo.com/11569380

Its also on the front page..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed