AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 325,006 times)

Requiem28

Requiem28

okay, I'm done. but i thought that this was a discussion forum, and there isn't much news at the moment. i just wanted to show my support for the film. sorry. :(

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: War Wager on Dec 30, 2008, 05:54:20 PM
I quite like that last one Chris, although the Alien stands out a bit much.

Heres some more taglines:

- The Silence Of Space Will Be Broken...

- For Honour To Be Restored... Death Must Be Vanquished

- The Hunter Will Become The Hunted...

Thanks, I thought the Alien did. I should have faded it out a bit more.

Those are nice tag-lines. I really like the second one.  ;)
DO you think red? Or green would be a better color to use? 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

If I may make a suggestion Chris, I say go with red. It suits the film b/c there will be blood ;D

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 31, 2008, 06:35:05 PM
If I may make a suggestion Chris, I say go with red. It suits the film b/c there will be blood ;D

:D Okay, I thought it looked good like that too.  I am thinking of making a HUGE wallpaper of the film, but it will be like a "cut through" where you would have shots of the Pred on one, and the Aliens on the other with the scenes in the middle.  It will be BIG, so it will take a while, what do you think?  Should I make it all red?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Nah, have varying colours b/c all red will make it seem a bit boring. Nothing too eye-catching about one single colour on a big picture IMO.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 31, 2008, 07:14:17 PM
Nah, have varying colours b/c all red will make it seem a bit boring. Nothing too eye-catching about one single colour on a big picture IMO.

I think so too. I was gonna have the Alien side green, and the Pred- red, but I thought it would look more like a Christmas scene. 

I hope to post it soon...

Chris P

Chris P

HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!! haha, the wallpaper, I think is pretty good.  One is normal, and the second is colored with a frame.  Please, if you have any ideas as to how to make them better let me know.

I hope you like them Alex.

#1:

#2:

Now, I will not be adding any more here, as it will take up alot of room, and draw from what this thread is truly about.  SO I will just let you know when new ones come in at Spectrum.  I will provide the links.

You can view them here: http://www.avpspectrum.webs.com/apps/photos/

Requiem28

Requiem28

good luck chris p, cant wait to see it finished! ;)

Requiem28

Requiem28

never mind, i posted my last reply right when you posted the wallpaper! nice job! :o

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: requiem28 on Jan 01, 2009, 02:04:20 AM
never mind, i posted my last reply right when you posted the wallpaper! nice job! :o

Haha, thanks.  You had me confused there for a second. hahaha, cool.  Well thanks dude.  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

#1 looks really good Chris, well done :)

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Veeery nice...well done indeed ! :)

I like the wall paper with the red type.

Not having it all the same color makes the figures around the borders stand out more.

Chris P

Chris P

:D Thanks guys.  I thoguht it looked good. I will wait a while before posting anymore.  ;)  Hope Alex likes them.

War Wager

War Wager

Not bad Chris. I would have made them a little simpler though, like a space background with the Sulaco in the distance or something. Don't show the creatures at all. A nice silver tone would be pretty nice too.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: War Wager on Jan 01, 2009, 05:44:55 PM
Not bad Chris. I would have made them a little simpler though, like a space background with the Sulaco in the distance or something. Don't show the creatures at all. A nice silver tone would be pretty nice too.

Okay, I hear ya.  That sounds good.  I will try for that on the next one.  Thanks.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed