AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 325,015 times)

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: alexpj19 on Dec 20, 2008, 02:19:54 AM
its a while till next trailer, so only pics for now, i also need to do something cool with " behind the scenes"  footage  :)

Alright, cool.  Do you have a range as to when you plan to have the film published?

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: alexpj19 on Dec 20, 2008, 02:19:54 AM
its a while till next trailer, so only pics for now, i also need to do something cool with " behind the scenes"  footage  :)

i'm sure we will be completely satisfied with anything you give us. great job again!

Requiem28

Requiem28

by the way, i remember in an interview that you said that you are having some one compose an original score for the film. are you planning the film's score to reference the AVP and AVPR films' scores, or the predator and alien films' scores? or both?

Chris P

Chris P

Hey alex,

I finished the ad for your film.  You can view it here: http://www.avpspectrum.webs.com/apps/wiki/avp-redemption
- I will be adding some more pics of scenes, and screenshots that I can find aswell.  If you want to give me some in particular, please post 'em here.  ;)
PS. If you need me to add, or take something off, please let me know.

- Thanks.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I'll remain patient. I know it'll be good but I'll be patient for now.

Nobody

Nobody

Quote from: Chris P on Dec 21, 2008, 02:27:08 AM
Hey alex,

I finished the ad for your film.  You can view it here: http://www.avpspectrum.webs.com/apps/wiki/avp-redemption
- I will be adding some more pics of scenes, and screenshots that I can find aswell.  If you want to give me some in particular, please post 'em here.  ;)

- Thanks.

I love the Cover art you created.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quite sure that's one of Alex's posters.

War Wager

War Wager

It is. Will you be making any other posters closer to the release Alex? Since you've got different Alien designs I thought they would be used for new ones.

alexpj19

alexpj19

Quote from: War Wager on Dec 23, 2008, 08:49:55 PM
It is. Will you be making any other posters closer to the release Alex? Since you've got different Alien designs I thought they would be used for new ones.

yes for sure i have an idea in mind plus fro a new poster i want to have humans in it, i want to do a separate photo session probably after one of the shooting days just have actors pose on a green screen :)

War Wager

War Wager

Sounds good.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Tyber Zann on Dec 23, 2008, 10:31:57 AM
Quote from: Chris P on Dec 21, 2008, 02:27:08 AM
Hey alex,

- Thanks.

I love the Cover art you created.

It was one of Alex's.  I actually found it here, and he gave me permission to use it.  ;) - Thanks Alex.  People love it.

Quote from: alexpj19 on Dec 23, 2008, 09:07:03 PM
Quote from: War Wager on Dec 23, 2008, 08:49:55 PM

yes for sure i have an idea in mind plus fro a new poster i want to have humans in it, i want to do a separate photo session probably after one of the shooting days just have actors pose on a green screen :)

Awsome, please be sure to let me in on it once you get it up and published.  ;)

Requiem28

Requiem28

hey Alex, i modified these into posters for the film, hope you like them ;D...

sorry about how the logos looks crumpled, its just how they come out. :-\

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I like the 2nd last one, quality is really nice :)

War Wager

War Wager

Nice job.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

I like number 8.... sick'em!!

Don't let'em get away!!

grrr...........

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed