Question about the Definitive Edition's

Started by x-M-x, Feb 10, 2007, 04:25:29 PM

Author
Question about the Definitive Edition's (Read 21,695 times)

War Wager

I just got the Alien and Aliens Definitive Editions and I'm quite disappointed but not suprised. They are exactly like the Quadrilogy DVD's with the same menu and same features. Cool looking cases though I guess. (Aliens looks alot cleaner)

slipknotpredator

i have the quadrilogy and i love it, i´m not going to buy the dvds again just to get a cool case, quadrilogy´s case it´s cool!

frost

Quote from: >>PredAlien Warrior<< on Apr 25, 2007, 11:03:06 AM
I just got the Alien and Aliens Definitive Editions and I'm quite disappointed but not suprised. They are exactly like the Quadrilogy DVD's with the same menu and same features. Cool looking cases though I guess. (Aliens looks alot cleaner)

Are the disc labels different? and is there any book or leaflet inside?

fluxcap

lol these releases' sole purpose is to squeeze some extra money out of the Aliens fans.

SM

SM

Mission accomplished.

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: SM on Apr 26, 2007, 06:21:11 AM
Mission accomplished.

So glad i wasn't going to buy them cos a friend of mine has and i laughed at him when he watched them and they were same as the Quadrilogy DVD's He was warned!

Corporal Hicks

(Aliens looks alot cleaner)
Screeny please? Fox getting my 10 bucks rides solely on the visual quality.

frost

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 26, 2007, 03:07:15 PM
(Aliens looks alot cleaner)
Screeny please? Fox getting my 10 bucks rides solely on the visual quality.
still no dts on Aliens though! read the back in WHSMITHS shame!

War Wager

Are the disc labels different? and is there any book or leaflet inside?
[/quote]

Inside the Alien case they used an Alien from AvP as the background. In the Aliens case the used Facehuggers emerging from eggs (also from AvP). Niether of them have books or leaflets...  :-\

Corporal Hicks

Gah. I canne find any reviews. Please, oh please, post up some screenshots of the film.  :(

frost

As far as I can tell (I bought mine last night at Asda! 7.97 each!) its exactly the same transfer but the tin and artwork are nice........very nice

frost

the alien 3 def, alien resurrection def,and avp def releases are up on the fox site:
http://www.fox.co.uk/dvd/coming-soon/
these are for the Definitive Edition's in the metal tin no art work on play yet though :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed