Dan Trachtenberg To Direct New Standalone ‘Predator’ Movie ‘Badlands’ As 20th Ce

Started by MudButt, Feb 09, 2024, 06:03:51 PM

Author
Dan Trachtenberg To Direct New Standalone ‘Predator’ Movie ‘Badlands’ As 20th Ce (Read 33,970 times)

Wweyland

Newer, bigger, and badder Predator?

Nightmare Asylum

Now is the chance to do something very funny and put this dork on screen.

GoroPredator

Goro Predator deserves his shot at the big screen  :)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: GoroPredator on Feb 13, 2024, 11:22:19 PMGoro Predator deserves his shot at the big screen  :)

Your day in the sun will come.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Darkoo on Feb 09, 2024, 07:00:58 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 09, 2024, 06:08:06 PMOH SHIT HERE WE GO

EDIT: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/new-predator-movie-badlands-1235820958/

YO IT'S SET IN THE FUTURE
Alien Predator cinematic universe is coming.  :D  ;) Hopefully
And it will be part of marvel with all female predators.

[cancerblack]

ace3g

Waiting for Dan or one of the other Fox execs to RT or post about the movie and then start the Deductive reasoning, Reverse image searching.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: bobcunk on Feb 14, 2024, 12:24:52 AMAnd it will be part of the marvel with all female predators.

Oh, was it a female Predator that fought Wolverine in that crossover?

aliens13

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Feb 12, 2024, 04:33:34 AMBeing woke is not a talking point at all, being woke is infact good. Alien is for example very woke.
I never thought that Alien it's woke, so I think that Alien doesn't enter in that category

[cancerblack]

Have you thought very hard about why you don't think Alien is woke, but (I'm assuming here) do think other things are?

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: aliens13 on Feb 14, 2024, 02:04:44 AM
Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Feb 12, 2024, 04:33:34 AMBeing woke is not a talking point at all, being woke is infact good. Alien is for example very woke.
I never thought that Alien it's woke, so I think that Alien doesn't enter in that category
Mmmm, movie with female lead where she is the voice of reason, where a non white side character gets also a ton of spotlight, that has a monster that is an allegory for sexual assault and that is against corporations..... mmmm no wokeness here guys

Alien is very woke, SPECIALLY for the time it was made in. And once again, being woke isn't bad, being woke is good, thinking being woke is bad is a huge red flag for me.

aliens13

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Feb 14, 2024, 03:07:19 AM
Mmmm, movie with female lead where she is the voice of reason, where a non white side character gets also a ton of spotlight, that has a monster that is an allegory for sexual assault and that is against corporations..... mmmm no wokeness here guys

Alien is very woke, SPECIALLY for the time it was made in. And once again, being woke isn't bad, being woke is good, thinking being woke is bad is a huge red flag for me.
Revolutionary perhaps, but Ripley has a hard road to get at that point. It isn't like the woke movies of today that just for been the woman protagonist it's better and stronger than everyone from start

PAS Spinelli

Dr. Von Predator

Quote from: ace3g on Feb 14, 2024, 12:51:18 AMWaiting for Dan or one of the other Fox execs to RT or post about the movie and then start the Deductive reasoning, Reverse image searching.

Yeah, I do find it odd that 20th Century have yet to make an official announcement. Dan hasn't said a word either (granted he's very busy). Steve Asbell hasn't uttered a response and he's been active, especially promoting the new Planet of the Apes. Then there's Ken Pejoro who has worked on Alien and Predator projects, and he hasn't tweeted a thing. So either they're being told not to say a word or maybe news outlets have taken the rumor and are running with it. It'd be nice to hear something concrete from someone official.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: aliens13 on Feb 14, 2024, 03:45:29 AM
Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Feb 14, 2024, 03:07:19 AM

Revolutionary perhaps, but Ripley has a hard road to get at that point. It isn't like the woke movies of today that just for been the woman protagonist it's better and stronger than everyone from start
Also, did you know being woke and being a revolutionary go hand in hand?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed