Dan Trachtenberg To Direct New Standalone ‘Predator’ Movie ‘Badlands’ As 20th Ce

Started by MudButt, Feb 09, 2024, 06:03:51 PM

Author
Dan Trachtenberg To Direct New Standalone ‘Predator’ Movie ‘Badlands’ As 20th Ce (Read 35,194 times)

solace97

I think Prey did some things well but Narus character arc and the design of the Predator were not of those

BigDaddyJohn

I thought Naru's character arc was fine. If I have gripes against this movie, they will be directed at the creature doing the killing here.

Acid_Reign161

'Prey' was great! It may not be Predator or Predator 2, but it sits comfortably in third place. The others can be confidently placed in the bin and forgotten. Looking forward to the next two movies! 😃👍

SiL

I put Prey at the level of Predators.

Master Chief

The other day I was on Hulu looking to watch Prey.  I ended up watching Predators;D

Nightmare Asylum

On paper, I really love the idea of Predators. I just wish I didn't find the execution to be so middling, especially in the back half of the film.

SiL

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 16, 2024, 12:34:39 AMOn paper, I really love the idea of Predators. I just wish I didn't find the execution to be so middling, especially in the back half of the film.
This is how I feel about that movie and with Prey.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on May 15, 2024, 06:47:52 PM'Prey' was great! It may not be Predator or Predator 2, but it sits comfortably in third place. The others can be confidently placed in the bin and forgotten. Looking forward to the next two movies! 😃👍

This! 😅👍

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed