Recent posts

Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 02:56:24 AM
Someone should write a strongly-worded letter to the guy making this thing.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Scott Conover - Today at 02:48:03 AM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Yesterday at 08:07:20 PMBackburster shouldn't have been showed in a trailer, that was something new and nasty that I would have prefered discovering in theaters.

Even worse - they showed the whole sequence. Insane marketing choice. Imagine if in 79 they just released the chestburster scene or the Dallas vent scene weeks before the movie came out.
Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by Scott Conover - Today at 02:37:38 AM
What are these baby mode changes... hype went from 100 to 0 real quick. What a waste of time.
Wiping away a criminal record just because you like a dude is the most smooth brained baby's first movie shit. I don't think an alright chill dude would willingly banish himself to a cold rock at the edge of space.... It's literally the whole point of the character that you like him IN SPITE of what he was. THATS THE POWER OF MOVIES AND GOOD STORYTELLING
Xenomorphs was used in so many stuff like even avp2 that i got used to it, "aliens" can refer to more than the aliens we know.

Yautja or hish never sounded good to me and made me cringe, I suppose it make sense that the preds are not gonna call themselves predator or hunters like humans refer to them in many media but idk some stuff is better to not know.
Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by SiL - Today at 02:22:07 AM
It is a comic.
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 02:14:04 AM
Quote from: Prez on Today at 01:27:30 AMThanks Mike.

Always said just give us this film in a comic book adaptation. DH did a great job with the original Alien script and unpublished Alien3 one too.
Yeah, I would like to have a Comic adaptation of Alien Labyrinth :)
Last post by SM - Today at 01:58:13 AM
That is a circle reserved only for Larocca.
Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 01:47:51 AM
Raise the Titanic

So someone got the idea to adapt an action/thriller book, and leave out all the action and thrills. A stunning display of incompetence.
I'm still waiting for the cut of Ghost Rider 2 with just Cage and no CG.  :laugh:
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 01:42:39 AM
As disappointing as Earth War?
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed