Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,353,311 times)

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Most of those actors look more like what I pictured reading the book, and seem like they would work great.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Mar 25, 2012, 11:27:38 PM
I'm just gonna leave this here so I can get a second opinion from people who've read the book.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=38011.msg1312059#msg1312059

A Christen Bale interpretation of Ian Malcolm is something I would kill to see.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You cannot replace The Goldblum. He is paramount by default.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 26, 2012, 01:23:50 AM
You cannot replace The Goldblum. He is paramount by default.

You are trashin' my Chaos Theory!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

First Blood, the kind of theory you attempting to propagate is um, is not valid. If there's one thing that the history of film has taught us, it's that important and beloved actors cannot simply be replaced at will. Fans crash through studio walls violently, even dangerously but uh...

Well there it is.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 26, 2012, 12:55:25 AM
I'm just gonna leave this here so I can get a second opinion from people who've read the book.

How about Will Ferrell?  Only then would be the time that I wished the Rex ate Malcolm before snacking on the lawyer.

Remonster

Remonster

I hate to be that guy, but anyone else think Robert Downey Jr. would make a decent Malcolm? It just kinda popped in my head while watching Iron Man. I think if he took it in a different direction than he did with Stark then he could really make it his own.

And I always pictured Harrison Ford as Thorne whenever I read the book.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Requiem28 on Mar 26, 2012, 02:56:10 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Mar 26, 2012, 12:55:25 AM

How about Will Ferrell?

No. NO.

Quote from: Remonster on Mar 26, 2012, 06:35:38 AM
I hate to be that guy, but anyone else think Robert Downey Jr. would make a decent Malcolm? It just kinda popped in my head while watching Iron Man. I think if he took it in a different direction than he did with Stark then he could really make it his own.

I would kill to see that.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

RDJ, for sure. He has the sarcastic tone Malcolm needs but he's too old to play the role if the film was remade.

toyartist

toyartist

I wanna know why Sam Neil isn't coming back? Its not like he has a million film projects going on and he is important to the Jurassic series.

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 26, 2012, 01:37:39 PM

RDJ, for sure. He has the sarcastic tone Malcolm needs but he's too old to play the role if the film was remade.

I don't think its too late. They could play RDJ as younger than he actually is.

He's in Alcatraz, maybe he just doesn't have enough time to be filming a TV serial and a blockbuster movie.

also RDJ is 13 years younger than Goldblum, and it's been 19 years since JP, that's only a 6 year discrepancy.

Kol

Kol

nobody will do a remake of that movie, so chill.

Quote from: toyartist on Mar 26, 2012, 02:41:31 PM
I wanna know why Sam Neil isn't coming back? Its not like he has a million film projects going on and he is important to the Jurassic series.

yeah, that's a good question!
we all loved dr. grant.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: toyartist on Mar 26, 2012, 02:41:31 PM

I read a article in which Sam expressed interest in returning since all this recent activity was going on, as long as the studio wanted him, he would be hapy to come back.  I just need to find that quote now....

War Wager

War Wager

As good as Niel is as Grant, I can't see any logical reason he'd be in another sequel. JP3's was pushing it as it was.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed