Clip shown on the Graham Norton show

Started by FreeFacehugz, May 06, 2017, 10:05:42 PM

Author
Clip shown on the Graham Norton show (Read 30,377 times)

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

Quote from: echobbase79 on May 07, 2017, 07:05:59 PM
Quote from: Ragonk_Force on May 07, 2017, 07:04:17 PM
You cgi haters are funny. Like its going anywhere. Its in all of your favorite movies theses days and it has to be. Poor you

Not hating on CGI, but commenting on how that's just really stupid looking. And it is.
do you need a tissue?

echobbase79

Yes, thank you very much.

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

echobbase79

Nice a teabag. Even better.

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

Quote from: echobbase79 on May 07, 2017, 07:12:35 PM

thats a heart mate, no hard feelings. the cg isnt that bad

Mr. Forest

My question is why do we have to see how the xeno is moving throughout to the ship?  I would find it much more horrifying if the focus was entirely on Daniels and Tennessee while only hearing Walter describe where the xeno is heading.  Add in some good sound effects then you have probably have an edge on your seat scenario.

echobbase79

Quote from: Ragonk_Force on May 07, 2017, 07:13:34 PM
Quote from: echobbase79 on May 07, 2017, 07:12:35 PM

thats a heart mate, no hard feelings. the cg isnt that bad

That's fine. :)

You're right, it's not all that bad judging from the previews. There's some really good CGI shots in fact. :)

MrRipley

MrRipley

I'd like to ask if the shower segment work within the film or does it seem jarring and out of place,no one has mentioned it in reviews as good or bad.

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

Can anyone describe the bombing scene without spoiling? I havent seen it mentioned

Bonus Situation

Quote from: Hennex Forest on May 07, 2017, 07:15:58 PM
My question is why do we have to see how the xeno is moving throughout to the ship?  I would find it much more horrifying if the focus was entirely on Daniels and Tennessee while only hearing Walter describe where the xeno is heading.  Add in some good sound effects then you have probably have an edge on your seat scenario.

Exactly!

BTW I'm no cgi 'hater' but the fact half the alien just moves through the floor plate is like a bad PS4 game. Totally unacceptable and unnecessary as the above post suggests.

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

Quote from: Bonus Situation on May 07, 2017, 07:29:18 PM

Exactly!

BTW I'm no cgi 'hater' but the fact half the alien just moves through the floor plate is like a bad PS4 game. Totally unacceptable and unnecessary as the above post suggests.
A bad ps4 game.. Really? And usually when someone says I'm not, but... You are..

prototypeXIII

The alien cgi looks unpolished in this clip, the back of the dorsals are definitely disappearing in the hull.  Hopefully the movie released is polished or they just shorten the scene to adjust.  Other than that, looks good!

Mr. Forest

Quote from: Bonus Situation on May 07, 2017, 07:29:18 PM

Exactly!

I'm no CGI hater either.  In fact, I consider myself more of a defender, but that shot of the xeno moving through the floor really does throw me off.  Also when it comes to horror for me, less is more.  It's more terrifying of having only an idea where the xeno is, rather than know exactly where it is and what it's doing.  I say let the audience's imagination run wild, instead of constantly holding their hand.

Murfy426

All CGI talk aside is nobody gonna talk about the xeno and the camera. It knew exactly what it was and that Walter was using that exact camera to see it after he blocked the xeno's progress. I'm sorry I try to look at the best of everything I know everyone is dissapointed at the CGI in this clip.
This new xeno seems to be more feral or animalistic in it's behaviour though and it's good to see some intelligence akin to the hive cutting the power in aliens.

MrRipley

MrRipley

Any1 comment on the shower scene.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed